Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
This professional line of Heat Guns offers ergonomic style and powerful heating elements. With stay cool handles and heat shields, you can use these all day while you stay cool. Model 8975-6 offers 570 degree and 1000 degree temperature ranges. All this power and it only weighs 1.8 lbs.
- Dual temperature 570 degree F and 1000 degree F, 11.6 Amp motor
- Unique impact resistant heating element
- 3 position rocker switch - off, high and low
- Maximum air volume of 14.8 CFM
- Heat shield and stay-cool handle help keep you safe and comfortable
- 8 ft. cord
- Includes: (1) 8975-6 dual temperature heat gun
- Tool warranty 5 years
The 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6142-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2 in. less than the competition, this Milwaukee grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor: provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection: maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch: extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Slim paddle design for increased control and reduced user fatigue
- Tool-free accessory change: easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Advanced airflow system: maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Contains: one 6142-30, 1 contractor bag 1 flange, 1 grinding wheel, 1 side handle, 1 spanner wrench, 1 type 27 guard
- Compatible with multiple grinder guards and flanges
The DEWALT 6 in. (150 mm) Bench Grinder is ideal for sharpening blades, bits, chisels and other cutting tools. This versatile tool can also be used with a wire wheel to quickly and efficiently remove rust or scale from various metals or can be used as a polishing wheel for buffing and polishing virtually any metal material. Featuring a powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations, this durable tool is suitable for tackling both professional and DIY projects with ease.
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing for durability and long-lasting use
- Motor runs at 3450 RPM for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2 in. distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
- Allows user to accurately grind metals to desired thickness or shape
- Includes: 6 in. (150 mm) bench grinder, 36-grit wheel, 60-grit wheel, eye shields, spark deflectors, tool rests and adjustment wrench
- 90-day money back guarantee; 1-year free service contract; 3-year limited warranty
DEWALT delivers innovation in heat guns with the introduction of the D26950 Heat Gun. The variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings on the gun. A Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up. The Built-in hang ring adds a convenient storage feature, while the Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over. The Heat Gun ships with a Cord Protector to keep the cord from tearing away from the housing.
- Variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings
- Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up
- Separate internal components allows maintenance on both the motor and the heating element
- Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over
- Cord protector keeps the cord from tearing away from the housing
RIDGID introduces the R4514 10 in. Portable Table Saw. Unlike other benchtop tools, the RIDGID 10 in. Portable Table Saw is eligible for the Industrys Best Lifetime Service Agreement. Simply register this tool within 90 days of purchase and receive FREE Parts, FREE Service, FOR LIFE. This table saw delivers a 30 in. rip capacity for ripping through large sheet goods like plywood and OSB. Equipped with a powerful 15 Amp motor, the RIDGID 10 in. Portable Table Saw has 5,000 RPM to tackle a variety of demanding applications. This RIDGID 10 in. Portable Table Saw features SOFTstart Technology which improves tool life by gradually ramping up the motor for a quiet and smooth startup. With the included single-step release mobile stand, users can easily transport and store this saw anywhere on the jobsite. The R4514 includes the Table Saw, Push Stick, Blade Guard Assembly, Table Saw Utility Vehicle, Assembly Hardware, Carbide Tipped Blade, Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, Blade Wrenches, Riving Knife, Anti-kickback Pawls, and Operators Manual.
- 30 in. rip capacity provides fast and accurate rips into larger materials
- Capable of ripping through a 4x4 in a single pass
- SOFTStart Technology motor gradually ramps up the blade speed for quiet and smooth startup
- Blade brake stops blade in seconds for quicker transitions between cuts
- Single-Step release mobile stand with large integrated wheels for easy transportation
- Built-In 2-1/2 in. dust port maintain optimal position for superior dust collection
- On-Board Tool and Accessory Storage conveniently and quickly stores accessories
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: Table Saw, Push Stick, Blade Guard Assembly, Table Saw Utility Vehicle, Assembly Hardware, Carbide Tipped Blade, Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, Blade Wrenches, Riving Knife, Anti-kickback Pawls, and Operators Manual
- For more RIDGID benchtop tools eligible for the Lifetime Service Agreement, click on the image below
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw 1 Battery Kit is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and leverages a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor to provide users with 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/4 in. stroke length for faster material removal. REDLINK PLUS electronics ensure maximum performance under stress as well as protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The included M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers users up to 2.5X runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is the most durable Milwaukee cordless reciprocating saw yet. A wear-resistant blade change, anti-corrosion blade clamp and metal reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL is lighter weight than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job. This M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw Kit includes, one M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw, one M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery and one M18/M12 Charger and a Case.
- Wear resistant lever actuated QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
- Metal reinforced battery connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life
- REDLINK plus intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Lever action QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
- Adjustable shoe extends the life of the blade
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Hang hook: allows for convenient storage on the job
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and M18 chargers
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery pack: provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
The TILT-LOK handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The 8 position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 lbs. and delivering 3.25 maximum HP this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degree and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 Amp switch are just 2 of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- New exclusive tILT-lOK main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 lbs. net weight - lightest 7-1/4 in. 3.25 maximum HP saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 Amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Blade size 7-1/4 in.
- Includes: one 6390-21 tilt-lok 7-1/4 in. circular saw, 1 blade wrench, 1 carrying case, 1 circular saw blade
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Helical steel gears for long motor life
- 9 ft. cord for a long reach
- Lock-on switch that offers comfort during extended use
- Depth of cut at 45 degree 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 50 degree 1-11/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 90 degree 2 and 7 in. - 16 in.
The Milwaukee 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder features a powerful 7 Amp motor and 11,000 RPM, making the tool an excellent choice for a variety of grinding jobs. The multi-port exhaust reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder. Debris baffles protect the internal components by deflecting debris out of the airflow at the intake vents. The burst-resistant guard offers safe operation. The built-in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
- Includes 4-1/2 in. small angle grinder, spanner wrench and type 27-guard
- 11,000 RPM speed for fast and efficient grinding
- 7 Amp, 750 MWO motor is powerful for daily applications
- Sliding lock-on switch provides comfort during extended use
- 8 ft. cord provides a long reach
- Side handle provides a secure grip
- Light and compact at 10.2 in. L and 3.5 lbs.
- Only grinder in its class with a tool-free, burst-resistant guard
- 5-year warranty
- Includes: one 7 Amp, 4-1/2 in. small angle grinder, 1 spanner wrench, 1-type 27-guard
RYOBI introduces the 2.1 Amp 6 in. Grinder with LED Lights. Featuring a rugged 2.1 Amp induction motor, the RYOBI 6 in. Bench Grinder utilizes an integrated LED work light to provide ideal illumination while you work. This grinder includes convenience features such as adjustable tool rests and magnifying glass eye shields. The heavy-gauge steel base helps to reduce vibration and improves stability during use, offering a workshop or garage-ready bench grinder. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 2.1 Amp 6 in. Grinder includes a 36 grit wheel, a 60 grit wheel, two spark shields, two spark deflectors, two work rests, hardware, four AAA batteries, and an operator's manual.
- Heavy duty 2.1 Amp induction motor for dependable operation
- LED lights for superior visibility of application (4 AAA batteries included)
- Heavy gauge steel base reduces vibration and improves stability during use
- Adjustable work resets for wheel longevity and maximum grinding control
- Integrated adjustable spark shields including one with magnifying lens
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) BG612G 2.1 Amp 6 in. Grinder with LED Lights, (1) 36 grit wheel, (1) 60 grit wheel, (2) spark shields, (2) spark deflectors, (2) work rests, hardware, (4) AAA batteries, and operator's manual
RYOBI introduces the 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw. The powerful RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 13 Amp motor and 20 tooth steel blade, this saw is ready for any job. With a 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0 degree , 1-7/8 in. depth of cut at 45 degree and 1-11/16 in. depth of cut at 51.5 degree . The RYOBI Circular Saw has an on-board wrench storage as well as adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference to improve user accuracy and convenience. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw includes a 20-tooth steel blade, a blade wrench, and an operator's manual.
- 13 Amp motor delivers up to 5,000 RPM to help you cut through tough materials
- 7-1/4 in. 20-teeth steel blade is durable
- Spindle blade lock for easy, keyless, blade changes
- Bevels to 51.5 degree for complex rafter cuts
- Adjustable depth of cut makes 2-7/16 in. cuts at 0 degree , 1-7/8 in. cuts at 45 degree , and 1-11/16 in. cuts at 51.5 degree
- Cutting scale provides a quick reference to help promote accuracy
- Oversize lower guard handle offers easy adjustments
- Onboard blade wrench storage helps keep the wrench handy when not in use
- Front pommel handle and a trigger switch offers comfortable operation
- Ergonomic, contoured, design for comfortable use
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) CSB125 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw, (1) 20-tooth steel blade, (1) blade wrench, and operator's manual
The Dremel 3000 is the result of upgrading our most popular rotary tool using user-requested features to improve the tool's design and ergonomics. The tool also features the EZ Twist nose cap with an integrated wrench that allows the nose cap to be used as a wrench to tighten accessories and eliminates the need for a separate wrench. A more efficient fan design and side vents provide a cooler running tool making it comfortable for extended periods of use. The tool also features a symmetrical design including a trumpet-shaped nose cap to facilitate a pencil-grip tool hold. The ability to use all existing Dremel accessories and most attachments let the 3000 complete a wide range of applications including cutting, grinding, sanding, carving and polishing a variety of materials.
- Quick collet locks for fast accessory changes
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Includes: 1 attachment, 24 assorted accessories and a carrying case
The RIDGID 1/4 Sheet Sander features a powerful 2.4 Amp and easy-load system to quickly clamp paper tightly and securely. For added convenience, the onboard vacuum adaptor fits standard 1-1/4 in. or 2-1/2 in. hoses. And, for a cleaner, virtually dust-free work environment, the AIRGUARD on-board active dust collection system collects up to 90% of dust.
- Includes 1-R2501 sander, 3-sheets of sandpaper (120, 180, 220 grit) 1-paper punch, 1-heavy-duty contractor bag, 1-dust bag and 1 operator's manual
- Permanent magnet motor that maintains constant speed and power under load
- Through-body sealed slide switch for reliability and ease of use
- Quick-release dust bag for quick and effortless bag removal
- Hex grip micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Front paper clamp
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
- Hex grip micro texture-enhanced micro texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
RIDGID introduces the 5 in. Random Orbital Sander with AIRGUARD Technology. The RIDGID 5 in. Random Orbit Sander features an electronic speed control dial for maximum control for different applications. It has a variable no-load speed of 7000 RPM-12,000 RPM and a permanent magnet motor to maintain constant speed and power under load applications. Its onboard vacuum adaptor fits standard 2-1/4 in. or 2-1/2 in. hoses for a cleaner, virtually dust-free work environment. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the 5 in. Random Orbital Sander with AIRGUARD Technology includes 2 sheets of 80 grit sandpaper, a dust bag, a heavy-duty contractor bag, and an operators manual.
- AIRGUARD technology: best-in-class dust collection
- Variable-speed dial: for maximum control for different applications
- Permanent magnet motor: maintains constant speed and power under load
- Hex Grip micro texture: grip-enhancing micro texture for maximum user comfort
- Through-body sealed slide switch: for reliability and ease of use
- Soft-start and brake pad: for a gouge-free workpiece
- Quick-release dust bag: for quick and easy bag removal
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase
- Includes: 1 R2601 5 in. random orbital sander with AIRGUARD technology, 2-sheets 80-grit sandpaper, dust bag, heavy-duty contractor bag, and operators manual
- RIDGID: powerful durable professional
RYOBI introduces the 6.1 Amp Corded Variable Speed Orbital Jig Saw with SPEEDMATCH Technology. The RYOBI 6.1 Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jig Saw with SPEEDMATCH has a powerful 6.1 Amp motor that tackles a wide variety of cutting applications and materials with ease. Featuring a SPEEDMATCH Selector to match speed and cut type to your application, the variable speed dial easily adjusts from 0 to 3200 SPM for accurate cutting. Loaded with convenience features for ease-of-use and increased productivity, including a Toolless blade clamp for quick blade changes and a lock-on button for continuous operation and less fatigue, this tool is durably made for years of reliable use. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 6.1 Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jig Saw with SPEEDMATCH Technology includes three jig saw blades, an edge guide, an Allen wrench, a tool bag, and an operator's manual.
- Powerful 6.1 Amp motor handles a wide variety of cutting applications and materials
- Speedmatch selector allows user to correctly match speed and cut type to any application
- Variable speed dial easily adjusts from 0 to 3200 SPM for fast and reliable cutting
- High-intensity LED illuminates work area for increased visibility
- Toolless blade clamp for fast secure blade changes
- Accepts T-shank blades for optimum holding power
- Non-marring shoe protects the work surface
- Integrated 1-1/4 in. dust collection port for convenient vacuum attachment
- Built-in dust blower directs debris away from cut line
- Die-cast aluminum base bevels 45 degree left or right
- GRIPZONE overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Lock-on button allows continuous operation and reduces user fatigue
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) JS651L1 6.1 Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jig Saw with SPEEDMATCH Technology, (3) jig saw blades, (1) edge guide, (1) Allen wrench, (1) tool storage bag, and operator's manual
The DEWALT DWE6411K 1/4 Sheet sander combines many end-user driven features and benefits. We have reduced the overall height of the unit, while keeping a powerful motor. We have also been able to reduce the vibration and wobble for improved comfort when sanding. The new paper clamp system was created after feedback and frustration that users had with the current wire form system. The new system works with a front button and a paper tension system with the back paper clamps.
- 2.3 Amp motor sands at 14,000 OPM
- Rubber over mold texture will provide a smooth and comfortable control while sanding
- Improved paper clamp features for better paper retention
- Locking dust-port system that allows the user to lock vacuum hose up with the sander
- Reduced overall height of the sander to get the user closer to their work
- Foam pad for flatter sanding plane
- Separate counterweight for reduced vibration
- Rubber dust boot over the switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life
RYOBI introduces the 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill. This 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill features a powerful motor to handle a variety of applications. Use the large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and the auxiliary handle for improved handling. It has an ergonomically designed handle with GRIPZONE overmold for added comfort on all day tasks. Enjoy the reliability and endurance of metal gears, ball bearing construction, and a heavy duty 5/8 in. keyed chuck. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill includes an auxiliary handle, depth stop rod, chuck key with lanyard, and operator's manual.
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete (5/8 in. concrete capacity)
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic, and metal (1/2 in. steel capacity)
- Heavy duty keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key storage lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use
- 6 ft. cord for user convenience
- 3-year warranty
- Includes: (1) D620H 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill, (1) auxiliary handle, (1) depth stop rod, (1) chuck key with lanyard, and operator's manual
Milwaukee's 8-1/4 in. Panel Saw is an ideal tool for lumber yards with its quick and easy solution to cutting up to 4 ft. x 8 ft. sections of sheet goods to size. This unique saw has a cutting accuracy to within plus or minus 1/32 of an inch and a material thickness capacity of up to 1-3/4 in. The saw also features an innovative horizontal handle for convenient on/off saw operation as well as a 20 Amp, commercial-grade paddle switch for long life. The 6480-20's frame is made from tough, electrically welded steel to ensure it won't warp or twist. The powerful 15 Amp motor is mounted on a carriage that moves horizontally with minimal effort on graphite-impregnated nylon roller bearings which require no lubrication. The saw can also be turned 90 and fixed to make vertical cuts. Horizontal and vertical scales provide quick and accurate cuts. The material being cut can be loaded from either the left or right side and gently rolls through the saw on a smooth acting roller mechanism. The Panel Saw is not recommended for ripping panels larger than 4 ft. x 8 ft. The extension kit accessory, 49-22-8108, is recommended for cutting sheet goods over 6 ft. L.
- Rigid all steel frame, square tubing is electrically welded to prevent warping or twisting
- Comfortable horizontal handle for convenient on/off operation
- 20 Amp commercial-grade paddle switch for durability and long life
- Cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. in either cross-cutting or ripping directions
- Powerful 15 Amp (3-1/4 max HP) Milwaukee motor (AC/DC)
- 20 ft. cord length for convenient operation
- Keyed blade changes
- Blade: 8-1/4 in.
- Arbor size: 5/8 in.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability. This practical 8 Amp, dual-mode Hammer Drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0-2,800 RPMs and 0-48.000 BPMs. Superior engineering, an all-metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance. The compact 11.5 profile lets you work in tight spaces and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete. A removable 360 side handle helps you set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. Over-molding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor delivers 0-2800 RPM and 0-48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact 11.5 in. L for working in tight spaces
- All-metal gear case provides exceptional durability
- 2-mode operation; hammer drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- Heavy-duty metal chuck for superior durability and bit retention
- 360 locking side handle with depth gauge for maximum maneuverability and control
- Overmold provides a secure grip and reduces vibration
- 8 ft. cord for extended reach
- Forward/reverse switch
- Includes: 1/2 in. hammer drill (5376-20) and side handle
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in concrete 5/8 in.
- Capacity in wood hole saw 1-1/4 in.
- Capacity in steel twist bit 1/2 in.
The DEWALT DWE6423 5 in. Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander is ideal for sanding applications on wood, metal and plastic. This sander features a 3 Amp motor that spins the pad at 8,000 OPM to 12,000 OPM. Shorter height allows the user to get closer to work piece for sanding.
- 3.0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 8,000 OPM to 12,000 OPM
- Shorter height allows the user to get closer to work piece
- Rubber over-mold in all of the critical areas of the sander
- Separate counterweight design reduces vibration for improved comfort
- Improved dust collection and interfacing with our vacuum locking system
- Dust bag has 1-hand locking system
- Dust port is designed to fit directly to DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors
- To attach dust port to other vacs with 1 1/4 in. hoses use DWV9000 universal quick connector
Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 1 SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 8 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 BPM to 5,860 BPM and 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque. You'll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 6.1 lbs. this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 RPM to 5,860 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque, blow energy
- 3-mode operation for versatility, rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 6.1 lbs. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year limited tool warranty
The RIDGID 1-Handed Orbital Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 6 Amp, 3500 RPM motor for tough applications. It features innovative THRU COOL technology that allows air flow through the center of the motor and out the sides for more efficient cooling. This technology also offers 50% more power than the previous model.
- Includes a R3031 reciprocating saw, wood-cutting reciprocating saw blade, contractor bag and operator's manual
- On/off orbital action for cutting through a variety of material
- Tri-beam LED for optimum illumination
- Compact size for use in hard-to-reach areas
- Hex grip enhanced micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Tool-free blade change functionality for making changing blades faster and easier
- Variable-speed 2-finger trigger for maximum speed control
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
The DEWALT DWE305 features a powerful 12 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. This reciprocating saw is ideal for cutting wood and nail embedded wood, light to heavy gauge metal, drywall or plaster and plastics, rubber, fiberglass and composites. The DWE305 is backed by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty for added peace of mind.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0-2,900 strokes per minute and 1-1/8 in. stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed at the trigger
- 12 Amp motor
- Fixed shoe
RYOBI introduces the 12 Amp Reciprocating Saw, featuring a powerful, heavy duty motor with die-cast aluminum housing for added durability. The 12 Amp motor offers 85% more power than the previous model (RJ165VK), and the variable speed design lets you easily match the speed to each application. A toolless blade change function ensure quick and easy changes, while the adjustable pivoting shoe prolongs your blade life for reliable, long term use. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 12 Amp Reciprocating Saw includes a wood cutting blade and an operator's manual.
- Over 85% more powerful than previous model (RJ165VK)
- Variable speed, 2-finger trigger allows user to easily adjust speed to the application
- Heavy duty 12 Amp motor with die-cast aluminum housing for added durability
- Adjustable and pivoting shoe prolongs blade life and features toolless blade change
- GRIPZONE overmold with microtexture provides the highest level of comfort
- ANTI-VIBE handle reduces user fatigue during prolonged use
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) RJ186V 12 Amp Reciprocating Saw, (1) wood cutting blade, and operator's manual
RYOBI introduces the 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Corded Angle Grinder. The 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder features a powerful 7.5 Amp motor for increased performance on all grinding applications. The 3-position side handle offers unique working positions for convenience in a variety of applications. The ergonomic rear handle features GRIPZONE Technology and rotates 90 degree left or right for steadiness and user comfort. The spindle lock facilitates convenient, easy wheel changes. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Corded Angle Grinder includes a side handle, a grinding wheel, a wheel guard, a spanner wrench, a disc flange, a flange nut, and an operator's manual.
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor to handle the most demanding jobs
- Ergonomic rear handle rotates 90 degree left or right
- Spindle lock for quick and easy wheel changes
- Die cast aluminum gear housing for maximum gear durability
- Toolfree wheel guard for easier guard rotation
- 3-position side handle for improved leverage during use
- Lock-on button for user comfort during extended use
- Improved GRIPZONE overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Replaceable brushes for extended tool life
- Side handle with wrench storage for added convenience
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) AG454 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder, side handle, grinding wheel, wheel guard, spanner wrench, disc flange, flange nut, and operators manual