Searched for "appeal bucket & wringer combo"
Down Press Wringer Mop Bucket is 35 Qt. capacity. Down Press wringing design provides easy wringing action for frequent us. It is made from durable plastic to prevent it from breaking. 2 handling positions make easy to clean up the dirty water from bucket after cleaning.
- Down press wringer bucket
- Mop wringer bucket
- 35 Qt. mop bucket
- Mop bucket
The Tandem Bucket and Wringer Combo all-in-1 compact design means more effective wringing, better mop performance, and no more lost parts. The perfect solution for those who want efficient, space saving cleaning. Just mix your favorite solution in the bucket and mop your floor to a shine and wring out your mop in the handy top wringer which saves time and energy. The casters are non-marking so they won't scuff up your clean floors.
- 1-piece design: integrated bucket and winger
- Holes in both wringing plates force more water from mop in less time
- Reverse-wringing mechanism for more comfortable use
- Built-in handles on bottom of bucket make lifting and emptying easier
- Accepts up to 24 oz. mops
Side Press Wringer Mop Bucket is 35 qt. capacity with curved wringer handle for more comfortable wringing. Large capacity side press wringer provides for maximum 32 oz. mop. Buckets with 2 handle position for easy clean up the dirty water and mop clip available on wringer to hold tight the mop handle on wringer inside for easy and convenient working.
- Side press wringer mop bucket
- Side press wringer bucket
- Mop wringer bucket
- Mop bucket combo
The Rubbermaid Commercial WaveBrake Mop Bucket with Casters features specially designed WaveBrake baffles to reduce splashing by up to 40% for a safer environment, cleaner floors and improved productivity. These durable structural molded plastic mop buckets have non-marking casters to help keep floors looking their best and accept the dirty water bucket to separate clean and used/dirty water (sold separately). Capacity Range (Volume) [Max]: 35 Qt.; Material(s): Plastic; Color(s): Yellow; Suggested Use: General Mopping.
- Wave-disrupting baffles reduce splashing by up to 40% for a safer environment
- Structural molded plastic for long-lasting durability
- Non-marking casters protect floors
- WaveBrake bucket works with both rubbermaid high capacity cleaning cart and rubbermaid HYGEN cleaning carts
- Accepts optional dirty water bucket (sold separately)
This bucket is designed especially for damp mopping in healthcare. Its new and improved water-tight hinged lid includes latches. It holds 10-20 microfiber wet pads, generally enough for one housekeeper for one shift using one pad per room. It is ergonomic, with no bending or pulling required. This bucket's smooth, non-porous surface helps prevent bacterial growth and cleans up easily.
- Bucket is designed to prevent oversaturation of microfiber mops
- Molded-in guide for measuring cleaning and disinfecting solution before mops are added
- Use with single-sided microfiber mops up to 18 in.
- Non-porous surface resists bacteria growth
- Hold up to 20 microfiber wet pads, generally enough for 1 housekeeper for 1 shift using 1-pad per room
- Accommodates mops up to 18 in. L
The Splash Guard bucket is 26 Qt. has 3 in. all swivel non-marking grey casters and a bail for ease of lifting. The internal, molded-in graduations make solution dilution easier. The 26 Qt. capacity is idea for smaller areas and where storage space is limited.
- Molded-in hand grip on bucket aids in lifting and pouring
- 26 Qt. capacity is idea for smaller areas and where storage space is limited
- Molded-in bucket graduations make mixing a solution easier
- Built-in bail stop makes pouring easier and safer
The Wave Brake Side Press Wringer reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity. The handle on the wringer is bent at a 30Â° angle to reduce the amount of pressure exerted onto a worker's wrist while wringing.
- High efficiency wringer for 28 Qt. and 35 Qt. wave brake buckets
- Lasts 58 times longer than comparative wringers
- Tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles
- Premium tubular steel and structural web-molded plastic