Searched for "Featured capacity 7"
Certifications and Listings
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Berry Plastics 65 Gal. 2 mil 51 in. x 60 in. Black Low-Density Trash Bags (50-Case)
Item # TYCCPG65160X5B
Choose Berry Global PG6 Blended-Reprocessed Resin Linear Low Density liners when you need an economical choice for your heavy, wet or sharp or irregular waste. Primarily used where a thick, economical bag is needed. In addition, they offer good strength, puncture and tear resistance. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Contains reprocessed linear low density resins
- Good combination of strength and value
- Good strength, puncture and tear resistance
- Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand
Heritage Bag Company 47 in. x 60 in. Green Compostable Bags
Item # HBAY9460YER01
ASTM D6400 and Biodegradable Plastics Institute certified for composability. Excellent puncture and tear resistance. Optimum lifting strength and load capacity.
- 100% compostable
- Odor control dissipates moisture
- Optimum lifting strength and load capacity
- Best used for yard clippings and other organic matter food residuals and other organic trash
Natur-Bag NATUR-TEC NATUR-BAG Compostable Trash Bags, 64 GALLONS, 0.9 MIL, 47X60 IN., NATURAL, 10 BAGS PER ROLL, 6 ROLLS PER
Item # NTINT1025-X-00029
Natur-Bag compostable bags and liners are used for the collection of food scraps and other organic waste for home, community and industry composting. Our products are 100% compostable and integrate seamlessly in zero waste and organic diversion programs. We engineered Natur-Bag for superior strength and to breathe naturally, dissipating moisture to help control odors while keeping collection bins clean. Natur-Bag is available in a wide variety of sizes, from 3- gal. bags for kitchen counter top pails up to 96- gal. liners for large collection bins.
- Compliant to ASTM (American society for testing and materials) d6400 standard specifications for compostable plastics and certified compostable by the bpi (biodegradable products institute)
- Engineered strong for industrial sizes
- Used for food scrap collection and zero waste initiatives that include compost
- Prevents odors, and keeps bins and containers clean
Heritage Bag Company 1.5 mil 43 in. x 60 in. Black LLDPE Liners (100-Count)
Item # HBAH8660AK
Made from the highest-quality raw materials. Mineral reinforced to enhance physical properties. Performance bottom seal resists leakage. Top-side dual dispensing box. Reliable consistent quality. Individually folded and coreless roll options.
- Bags are strong and more resistant to tearing
- Best used for sticks, rough yard trimmings, metal with sharp edges
- High performance star seal, eliminates gaps, distributes weight evenly
- Available in flat pack or coreless roll configurations