Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
Revolution Bag can liners are the proven choice when you want environmentally responsible bags that are comparable to virgin resin can liners in both price and performance. Revolution Bag can liners are linear-low density polyethylene (LLDPE) made from high-quality post-consumer recycled resin from our closed-loop recycling process and blended with Super Hexane. All Revolution Bag can liners are certified EPA compliant (minimum 10% to 100% post-consumer recycled resin) and qualify as part of the USGBCs LEED program for existing buildings. Revolution Bag stock can liners are star-sealed and perforated on a coreless roll.
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Certified EPA compliant
- ECOLOGO certified to UL 126
- USGBC LEED compliant
Choose Renown High Density (HDPE) when you need a strong liner for your heavy-wet or non-sharp waste. The reason: High density resins make these liners extremely tough and strong even at low gauges. Thinner, stronger HDPE film also means less plastic waste going into incinerators or landfills, so these are a great source reduction choice too.
- Use for heavy, wet or non-sharp waste
- Great choice for source reduction
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control