Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
This trash bag is recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions. Linear Low Density bags have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing. Great for cost saving.
- Gauge - 2.5 mil
- Color/finish -blue
- Capacity: 30 Gal.
- Size: 33 in. x 40 in.
Natur-Bag compostable bags and liners are used for the collection of food scraps and other organic waste for home, community and industry composting. Our products are 100% compostable and integrate seamlessly in zero waste and organic diversion programs. We engineered Natur-Bag for superior strength and to breathe naturally, dissipating moisture to help control odors while keeping collection bins clean. Natur-Bag is available in a wide variety of sizes, from 3 Gal. bags for kitchen counter top pails up to 96 Gal. liners for large collection bins.
- Compliant to ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) D6400 standard specifications for compostable plastics and certified compostable by the BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute)
- Engineered strong for industrial sizes
- Used for food scrap collection and zero waste initiatives that include compost
- Prevents odors and keeps bins and containers clean
Revolution Bag can liners are the proven choice when you want environmentally responsible bags that are comparable to virgin resin can liners in both price and performance. Revolution Bag can liners are linear-low density polyethylene (LLDPE) made from high-quality post-consumer recycled resin from our closed-loop recycling process and blended with Super Hexane. All Revolution Bag can liners are certified EPA compliant (minimum 10% to 100% post-consumer recycled resin) and qualify as part of the USGBCs LEED program for existing buildings. Revolution Bag stock can liners are star-sealed and perforated on a coreless roll.
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Certified EPA compliant
- ECOLOGO certified to UL 126
- USGBC LEED compliant