Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
Nature-Bag compostable bags and liners are used for the collection of food scraps and other organic waste for home, community, and industry composting. Our products are 100% compostable and integrate seamlessly in zero waste and organic diversion programs. We engineered Nature-Bag for superior strength and to breathe naturally, dissipating moisture to help control odors while keeping collection bins clean. Nature-Bag is available in a wide variety of sizes, from 3 Gal. bags for kitchen counter top pails up to 96 Gal. liners for large collection bins.
- Compliant to ASTM (American society for testing and materials) D6400 standard specifications for compostable plastics and certified compostable by the BPI (biodegradable products institute)
- Engineered strong for industrial sizes
- Used for food scrap collection and zero waste initiatives that include compost
- Prevents odors, and keeps bins and containers clean
Choose High Density (HDPE) when you need a strong liner for your heavy, wet or non-sharp waste. The reason High density resins make these liners extremely tough and strong even at low gauges. Thinner, stronger HDPE film also means less plastic waste going into incinerators or landfills, so these are a great source reduction choice too.
- Use for heavy, wet or non-sharp waste
- Great choice for source reduction
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
ASTM D6400 and Biodegradable Plastics Institute certified for composability. Excellent puncture and tear resistance. Optimum lifting strength and load capacity.
- 100% compostable
- Odor control dissipates moisture
- Optimum lifting strength and load capacity
- Best used for yard clippings and other organic matter food residuals and other organic trash