Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
You selected:Gauge: 1.8 mil Gauge: 0.6 Gauge: 0.9 Product Length (in.): 39 Features: No Additional Features Clear All Refinements
Revolution Bag can liners are the proven choice when you want environmentally responsible bags that are comparable to virgin resin can liners in both price and performance. Revolution Bag can liners are linear-low density polyethylene (LLDPE) made from high-quality post-consumer recycled resin from our closed-loop recycling process and blended with Super Hexane. All Revolution Bag can liners are certified EPA compliant (minimum 10% to 100% post-consumer recycled resin) and qualify as part of the USGBCs LEED program for existing buildings. Revolution Bag stock can liners are star-sealed and perforated on a coreless roll.
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Certified EPA compliant
- ECOLOGO certified to UL 126
- USGBC LEED compliant
Made from the highest-quality raw materials. Mineral reinforced to enhance physical properties. Performance bottom seal resists leakage. Top-side dual dispensing box. Reliable consistent quality. Individually folded and coreless roll options.
- Bags are strong and more resistant to tearing
- Best used for sticks, rough yard trimmings, metal with sharp edges
- High performance star seal, eliminates gaps, distributes weight evenly
- Available in flat pack or coreless roll configurations