Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
Revolution Bag can liners are the proven choice when you want environmentally responsible bags that are comparable to virgin resin can liners in both price and performance. Revolution Bag can liners are linear-low density polyethylene (LLDPE) made from high-quality post-consumer recycled resin from our closed-loop recycling process and blended with Super Hexane. All Revolution Bag can liners are certified EPA compliant (minimum 10% to 100% post-consumer recycled resin) and qualify as part of the USGBCs LEED program for existing buildings. Revolution Bag stock can liners are star-sealed and perforated on a coreless roll.
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Certified EPA compliant
- ECOLOGO certified to UL 126
- USGBC LEED compliant
Renown Super Hexane/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexane resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects
- Best choice when you are uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control