Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
You selected:Gauge: 1.8 mil Gauge: 0.74 Gauge: 14 Gauge: .010 Color Family: Red Clear All Refinements
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8X stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved for food storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing, these liners are furnished on convenient coreless rolls and feature leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings
Prime resins for superior quality. Compact coreless interleaved rolls. Star sealed bottom for even weight distribution and ease of removal from receptacle. Application: Can Liner, Capacity Range (Volume) (maximum): 10 Gal., Capacity Range (Volume) (minimum): 7 Gal., Thickness: 1.3 mil.
- Prime resins for superior quality
- Star seal bottom for even weight distribution and easy removal from receptacle
- Compact coreless interleaved rolls
- Institutional low-density can liners