Searched for "Featured Size 16x25x1 Air filters"
This is a standard grade furnace filter of the same type that has been protecting furnaces and central air conditioners around the world for over 50 years. The filtering medium is continuous filament spun glass. The frame is made with one continuous piece of chipboard to guard against corner separation. For peak equipment protection and energy efficiency, these filters should be changed monthly in periods of high use. Buy a case and be set for the year.
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Change filters monthly for peak energy efficiency
- Low airflow resistance
- UL class II
- Self-retaining media adheres directly to the frame
The KKM offers a large filtering area, high dust holding capacity, uniform loading and low resistance to air flow. It is suitable for most residential and commercial applications. These filters have a high dust holding capacity and low resistance to airflow. It is recommended that the filter be coated in a dust adhesive for optimum performance.
- Heavy-duty, steel frame construction
- Washable and reusable
- Its design allows contaminants to be trapped throughout the entire filter depth and not just the surface
- Washable for repeated use, these filters can withstand repeated cleaning before they require replacement