Searched for "Featured Size 14x20x1 Air filters"
- EZ Flow® II disposable filters are designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications. Construction of both models is identical except for the media retainer. The EZ Flow® II has no media retainer. The media itself is adhered directly to the frame for non-metallic applications.
- The frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation
- The filtering media is continuous filament spun glass. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression
- Media support of the EZ Flow® II is made to function without a retainer, by adhering the frame directly to the media which has a light skin to make it self-retaining
- Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides
- UL marking appears on the filter frame. These filters have been tested by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and are classified as UL 900 listed.
This is a rugged, industrial grade disposable pleated air filter. It features a synthetic fiber filtering medium that is laminated to an expanded metal backing. This combination is then folded into an accordion pleat arrangement to increase filtering surface. This greater filtering surface allows more effective filtration while keeping airflow resistance low. The media pack is encased and sealed within a die-cut, moisture resistant frame. Performance level is MERV 8.
- MERV rating: 8
- Moisture resistant die-cut frame
- Metal pleat backing
- UL class II
This is a standard grade furnace filter of the same type that has been protecting furnaces and central air conditioners around the world for over 50-years. The filtering medium is continuous filament spun glass. The frame is made with one continuous piece of chipboard to guard against corner separation. For peak equipment protection and energy efficiency, these filters should be changed monthly in periods of high use. Buy a case and be set for the year.
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Change filters monthly for peak energy efficiency
- Low airflow resistance
- UL class II
- For furnaces and central air conditioners
- UL listed
Flanders Precisionaire Heavy Duty Industrial Grade filters are designed for use in any application where disposable panel filters are recommended. The can be relied upon for superior performance since they are specifically designed for heavy workloads.
- One piece moisture resistant chipboard frame prevents broken corners
- Support grilles on both sides for exceptional strength
- Filters are UL 900 Class 2 listed.
The VP-MERV 8 Pleated filter achieves MERV 8 efficiency with low resistance to airflow per ASHRAE 52.2-2007. Its filtering medium does not rely on electrostatic charge to capture particulate which will dissipate over time and during use. Our newest pleated filter, the VP-MERV 8 is an environmentally friendlier filter than the conventional beverage board framed filter. It uses 20% fewer fibers; fewer fibers equal real savings and supports environmental source reduction programs.
- Ecologically advanced filtration medium made from recyclable materials.
- The VP-MERV 8 is available in standard and high capacity air flow.
- Media maximizing V-pleat design.
- Expanded metal grid prevents media flutter while in operation.
- Diagonal and horizontal support members provide frame strength.
- Filter media pack is sealed to eliminate air bypass.
- MERV 8 per ASHRAE 52.2-2007.
The NaturalAire Electrostatic is a passive electrostatic air filter. It uses a special combination of media to electrostatically charge airborne particles and pull them from the airstream.
- Wash and Re-Use
- Needs no external power
- Fast, Easy, and Economical
Pre Pleat with activated carbon works almost like an "odor sponge." This versatile filter is an excellent choice in commercial/industrial settings for remediation of minor odor problems.
- Activated Carbon
- Fast, easy remediation for minor odor problems
- High dust holding capacity