Searched for "47121609"
The Alpine Industries triple brush floor and carpet sweeper quickly and easily collects dirt and debris at your school, restaurant, deli, caf, or any commercial or residential facility without the noise and bulk of a traditional vacuum cleaner. This manually operated floor sweeper features a compact, low profile design that's easy to maneuver around chair and table legs as well as under furniture. It works on a variety of surfaces including tile, vinyl, hardwood, and carpeted floors. Hair and debris can be quickly and easily removed with included comb that conveniently latches to the sweeper for easy access at any time.
- Convenient to use with no cords, bags, or batteries, just push and go
- Works on most floor surfaces including tile, vinyl, hardwood, and carpeted floors
- Quiet operation will not disrupt surrounding environment
- Comb included for keeping brush rolls free from hair and debris
- Uses 1 central brush and 2 side brushes to clean crumbs and debris into 2 easy push open compartments
- 11 in. wide sweeping path to get the job done
- Lies flat for cleaning under furniture
- Horsehair bristles that won't damage tile floor but powerful enough to grab debris from your carpet
- Easy to use and empty with underside waste emptying
- Lightweight, compact and easy to store sweeper that weighs 3.2 lbs.
- 49.21 in. H x 11.02 in. W x 7.87 in. D
Small or large areas, carpet or hard surfaces. Whatever your space, the Sanitaire Light Cordless Vacuum is ready to tackle unsightly debris and help enhance guest experience. Quickly clean anywhere, anytime, free from cords with a 40 minute run time. High-performance cleaning with maximized maneuverability. All in a lightweight, easy-to-store, affordable machine. Package includes vacuum, removable battery and battery charger.
- Multi-surface cleaning - high-performance cleaning on hard floors and carpets
- 40 minutes of commercial running power - take on tasks from start to finish
- Cordless efficiency - quickly clean anytime, anywhere, no cords to get in the way or trip over, which makes this vacuum safer for your guests and crew
- Maneuverability - gets under and around furniture with ease
- Lightweight - easy on your staff, weighs just 8 lbs. less than 1 lbs. weight-in-hand when in use
- Wide-range led lights - illuminate surfaces to see more debris
- Handy features - collapsible handle for easy storage
Featuring LIFT as well as our Dual Cleaning Mode technologies, the ES300 XP and ES400 XLP allow you to perform deep cleaning or interim cleaning with super-quick dry times. With the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval, you can be certain that these machines thoroughly remove dirt and water. The ES300XP also meets the highest standards in the industry to help extend the life of your carpets.
- Multiple new features that decrease time to clean, the ES300XP was designed to improve staff productivity; the operator can select from 4 cleaning modes right on the control panel to address the level of clean required for your facility
- ES300XP was built for optimal convenience and simplicity; with a floating brush head that automatic all adjusts to the carpet height to a front mount drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much more convenient and less prone to spilling
- ES300XP was designed with an innovative brush head to create greater contact with the carpet and improved suction; this feature ensures more water is removed from the carpet leaving them dryer and ready to use more quickly
- ES300XP was designed to be compact to make storage and portability much easier for our customers
With this NAMCO Micro-Generator Deodorizing Fogger, you can transform an odor-filled room into an odor-free room in minutes. For just pennies per use, this powerful kit removes pet odors, smoke, mold and mildew, fish, stale air and much more from drapes, carpets and bedding. Eliminates odors caused from Pet Urine, Mildew/Mold, Food, Liquor, Stale Air, Bacteria, Smoke, Vomit, Fish, Cooking Oils, and New Construction.
- Use to treat airspace with either water- or alcohol-based solutions to deodorize or disinfectant
- Penetrates drapes, carpet pads, and sheetrock within minutes
- Droplets can stay suspended in the air for five or six hours instead of a few minutes with a mister
- Use with NAMCO Liquid Alive Bacteria Enzyme Treatment or Disinfectant for best results
- Features a removable solution tank for easy fill and dump
It has never been easier and more enjoyable to clean your carpets Designed to be the ultimate in maneuverability and productivity, the Windsor Krcher Group Armada BRC 40/22 is driving innovation forward. Enjoy the superior ergonomics of extracting while walking forward The extractor deck rotates to allow cleaning in any direction. This new extractor provides anywhere from 30-60% productivity improvement in addition to reduced dry times. Our cleaning technology provides productive interim and deepextraction cleaning in one machine.
- Only self-contained walk behind extractor to allow for forward movement
- Our cleaning technology provides a 40% reduction in carpet dry times
- Walk forward ergonomics
- Real world practicality
The restore upright carpet extractor is a commercial-grade carpet cleaner with a two-motor system. A large rotating brush penetrates carpet fibers to extract deep-down dirt. A powerful vacuum motor provides edge-to-edge suction. Cleans in both forward and backward passes for increased productivity. Dries faster than similar competitor units. Features large removable tanks, 10.5 in. cleaning path and a long-reach 9 ft. hose with 6 in. hand tool for hard-to-reach areas. Includes two 8 oz. bottles of ultimate carpet cleaner with OxY (SC25A).
- Productivity - cleans in both forward and backward passes for increased productivity, most competitor machines only clean on backward passes
- Exceptional clean - achieve an exceptional deep clean on commercial carpets with a large brush roll and powerful edge-to-edge suction
- Commercial design - this business is hard on your equipment, thatâ€™s why we build tough, durable machines that take on wear and tear so your business can keep running
- Portability - weighs 40.6 lbs. and has a folding handle for easy transport from job-to-job, compact size allows for convenient storage
Quietly clean floors with this easy-to-use manual floor sweeper, the Huskee Powerrotor. Long handle allows comfortable use without straining your back. Smooth grip provides effortless maneuverability for fast, efficient cleaning.
- Long handle allows comfortable use without straining your back. Smooth grip provides effortless maneuverability for fast, efficient cleaning.
- Ideal for use on hard surfaces and carpeted floors, outlasts conventional sweepers 8 to 1
- Corner fins effectively clean by walls and furniture
- Rotor blades are self-cleaning
Speed Ex cord electric 5 gallon extractor with a 15 inch cleaning path. The complete package includes the removable hygienic fully cleanable 5 gallon solution/recovery tanks, insta-adjust handle, one double tuft reverse pattern chevron brush, 50-ft. safety yellow power cord and multi language operational manual. 1 each.
The Endeavor Multi-Surface kit is the perfect package for professional cleaners looking to hit the ground running. One versatile machine delivers hard surface restoration, heated carpet extraction, and touch-free restroom cleaning saving you space and maintenance on several machines that you would need to do the job of the Endeavor. The kit includes:
- The 13 Gallon Endeavor with adjustable 1200 psi pump, powerful 8.4â€ Infinity Design vacuum, 2,000 watt in-line heater, and auto-fill/auto-dump.
- Triton carpet wand with superior airflow technology and built-in wand glide
- Revolution tile & grout cleaning tool with high RPM dual jet spinner
- Counter top Revolution hand tool for detailing horizontal or vertical surfaces and cleaning in corners
- High/low pressure spay gun for touch-free restroom cleaning and pressure washing
- Dual head squeegee wand for scrubbing and quick water recovery
- Automatic chemical feed system for accurate chemical usage for restroom cleaning
- 25â€™ vacuum hose and high-pressure solution system
E85509 FIBERPRO 3.5 Gal. SPOTTER CARPET EXTRACTOR - The Betco Carpet Spotter quickly and effectively removes spots and small soils from carpets, rugs, drapes and upholstery. The machines lightweight, compact design and transport handle enables ease of use and maneuverability. - 1 each.
- Retractable handle and wide wheel base make transportation easy
- Includes 3 in. upholstery tool and 10 in. vacuum/solution hose
- Optional floor wand available for cleaning stairs and larger areas
- 15 ft. power cord
The TMI commercial Rhino Series Carpet Cleaner, Model RH3500 is compact yet, makes cleaning carpets, fast and easy. The RH3500XKH39 model comes with a heater. As implied by its name, Rhino is quiet, strong, and dependable workhorse. Rhino is UL components and powerful enough to clean any room size with two 3-stage high performance motor, 100 PSI pump and 11-gallon solution tank and 13-gallon recovery tank. Durable non marking 10-inch easy step up-roll rear wheels, 25-foot electric power cord, easy access to all mechanical components, ergonomically positioned switches and molded handle with cord storage for your convenience use. Model RH3500 come with 12-inch cast aluminum head wand, grip handle with single jet and 25-foot vacuum and solution hose makes complete and user friendly dependable Rhino Carpet Cleaner. 1 each.
The RESTORE spotter carpet extractor is ideal for spot-cleaning soiled carpets, rugs and upholstery. Removable, clear solution and recovery tanks for quick, easy changes. Large, easy roll wheels for increased portablity
- Spot Cleaning
- 1.5 Gallon
- Commercial Metal wands
- Large Wheels
The Bravo spotter and upholstery & carpet cleaning kit WITH HEAT is the perfect package of products for professional cleaners looking to hit the ground running. The kit includes:
- Bravo 3 gallon spotter with 55 psi, 106â€ waterlift, 2-stage vacuum and 1500 watt in-tank heater. The Bravo extractor is compact, lightweight, easy to setup, easy to use and had a retractable handle for easy transport.
- 8â€™ hose assembly with vacuum and solution line with quick connects
- Stainless steel detailing tool
- 10â€ stainless steel, single jet carpet wand
Vacuum areas of hard and soft oors quickly with the Chariot 2iVac 24 ATV. This stand-on vacuum is a high-performance, multi surface cleaning HEPA commercial vacuum designed for increased productivity and maneuverability on hard and soft oors. In applications where a sweeper, wide-area vacuum or dust mop can be used, the Chariot 2 iVAC ATV HEPA vacuum is all you need.
- Design and size that provides remarkable maneuverability, and best-in-industry 360 visibility
- Chariot stand-on productivity
- Simple, intuitive control panel
- Vacuums carpet, tile, wood, concrete, stone, rubber, VCT
- HEPA filtration standard
The Wolf carpet spotter provides a compact, lightweight highly portable tool for quick carpet or upholstery spot clean-up. The Wolf spotter is ideal for spot cleaning carpets to remove spills or stains between extractions. The Wolf spotter provides users with a portable, easy to use solution for small carpet touch ups or deep cleaning heavily soiled areas.
- With a 1 Gal. tank, the wolf carpet spotter has plenty of solution capacity for the emergency small jobs that present themselves in schools, offices, food service areas or healthcare facility
- Wolf spotter has a powerful pump and vacuum motor, this very convenient machine gets the job done fast and can then be stored away out of sight
- 1 Gal. portable carpet spotter and extractor by Viper, comes with a unique carpet grooming tool. the grooming tool breaks loose dirt and soil before the jets come over and soak it with solution
- Wolf spotter's 8 ft. solution and vacuum hoses and a 21 ft. power cord allow you to cover wide areas when doing your stain removal or pre-spotting
The RESTORE carpet extractor is a commercial-grade cleaner with metal wand and floor tool for the removal of stains. Easy to operate with independent switches for vacuum and pump. Large wheels for easy transport.
- Large area cleaning
- Commercial metal wands
- 10 Gallon
- 100 PSI
The Steam Away Iron is a fast and easy way to remove stains from your carpet or upholstery. Easy one-button operation triggers the built-in electric heating element to heat up fast and powerfully steam away stains. Simply wet a terry towel with cold water and place directly on the stain, then place the Steam Away Iron on top for 60 to 90 seconds. The stain is steamed away into the wet towel. Use with Namco Red Relief Stain Remover to eliminate red stains including Kool-aid, red wine, juice, and more. Can be used to steam out furniture indentations.
- Easy one-button operation removes stains fast and easily without changing the color of your carpet
- All electric operation means more power without the hassles of battery replacement
- Use with Namco Red Relief Stain Remover to eliminate red stains including kool-aid, red wine, juice, and all organic based stains
- Can also be used to steam out furniture indentations
The Ambassador Jr. offers quick and thorough cleanup for small applications. Solution & Recovery Tanks 6 Gal. Removable recovery tank. 1 hp, 2 stage vac motor with 3 quick disconnect spray jets. 1 each
Make spots magically disappear with the Presto 3. When you need to quickly remove spots there is not a more convenient and easy to use option. Designed to be portable and lightweight, this machine features 1.16 HP motor and a 55 psi pump to clean deep down into the carpet.
- Convenient 2 Gal. capacity and well-balanced design provide quick and easy cleaning of carpet spots/stains
- 1.16 HP vacuum motor and 55 psi pump provide more aggressive cleaning and drying power
- Translucent recovery tank enables user to monitor recovery water level
- It also accommodates a variety of tools for any spot or fabric type
The BRC 46/76 W and Commodore 20 have a low prole and compact design, allowing for exceptional maneuverability in small areas. The vacuum shoe provides superior solution recovery and fast dry times. These highly productive models clean at 5,000 ft. so you can do more with less. Its unique VAC shoe provides better recovery and faster dry times, allowing you to open your floors for traffic sooner.
- Cleans 5,000 ft. per hour
- The most value per gallon capacity in the industry
- 20 Gal. capacity reduces drains and refills
- Self-propelled design for consistent operator productivity
- All-in-one controls and ergonomically designed handle simplify use and increase operator comfort
The Brushless Mechanical Sweeper has non-marking rubber blades that sweep up dust, debris and even semi-liquid from a variety of flooring surfaces. It is perfect for foodservice applications. A low profile allows easy access around and under furniture. This sweeper has a 7-1/2 in. sweep path with a protective bumper.
- Tinted window allows you to see when the sweeper needs emptying
- 2 debris canisters with one-touch emptying doors
- Soft rubber wheels glide easily on carpet, vinyl, tile, wood and more
- Constructed of durable galvanized steel and tough ABS plastic
The Fivestar is a compact, self-contained carpet extractor with powerful brush agitation, and 85 psi solution pump and a powerful vacuum system that is ideal for quickly getting up spills and spots and effectively cleaning carpets. Only 40 lbs., light enough for anyone to handle Compact body design and fold-down handle make it a breeze to transport and store. The patented built-in solution and recovery tank that can be used as a portable bucket. A revolutionary bladder design allows you to fill and empty out of the same bucket and eliminates the need to pour solution into the carpet extractor. Simply fill the bucket, set it on the carpet extractor, close the lid and begin cleaning. No more spills or mess. Easy Service: Remove two screws and the machine opens like a clamshell for easy access to the equipment bay. The Fivestar is small enough to clean carpet in tight spaces and corners yet powerful enough to perform well in any commercial setting where spot cleaning and maintenance cleaning of carpets is essential. Patented self-leveling, self-adjusting vacuum shoe delivers optimum surface contact for outstanding water and soil recovery on any type of carpet Simple to operate with minimal training.
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors plus longer brush life
- Full complement of optional accessories attaches to back of unit for cleaning upholstery, stairs, etc.
- Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for easy storage
- Patented lift-off bucket with bladder makes filling and emptying incredibly easy
- See-through recovery dome
- Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards
- Upright-mounted motor and intercooler system combine for long-lasting operation
The Galaxy PRO carpet cleaning kit is the ultimate package of carpet cleaning products for professional carpet cleaners looking to hit the ground running with deep cleaning carpet extraction and restoration. The package includes:
- The 17-gallon Galaxy Pro HEAT READY carpet extractor with 500 psi, dual 3-stage vacuums, and a power prime system
- Triton light-weight carpet wand with built-in glide
- 25â€™ hose assembly with vacuum hose and high-pressure solution line with quick connects
- Heat Nâ€™Run 2000 watt external heater with 50â€™ power cord
Change from interim to deep extraction cleaning process at the turn of a switchâ€”no mechanical changeover required. With the interim method using the iCapsol Encapsulating chemical, the carpet is dry and ready for traffic in about 20 minutes. iCapsol interim cleaning process extends the time before re-soiling occurs and reduces wicking. 1 each.
Features and Benefits:
- exceptional maneuverability and a low profile; their compact design makes it easy to operate in small areas.
- Dual floating counter-rotating brushes agitate and permeate the cleaning solution into both sides of the carpet nap for even, thorough cleaning and improved carpet appearance.
- Dual floating vac shoes with friction-reducing glides provide consistent contact even over uneven surfaces for unmatched cleaning.
- Optional battery exchange system is available to extend run time
- Easy access to components for maintenance.