Searched for "39121613"
A rod that is driven into the ground to provide electrical connection to the ground to carry current safely away from a circuit in the event of an electrical surge. it is a copper clad metal rod with a copper coating with a minimum of 0.010 in., meeting or exceeding UL and ANSI specifications.
- Nominal diameter: 5/8 in.
- Length: 8 in.
- Pointed ground rod
- Nominal diameter in inches
- UNC: 5/8
- Copper clad coating is a minimum of 0.010 in.
- Length: 1-3/16 in.
- ANSI/UL 467
- ANSI/NEMA GR-1
- CSA - canadian standard
- ANSI C33.8
- Rural Utilities Service (RUS)
- Steel - cold drawn ASTM-A-1080
- SAE 1010-1035 carbon steel
- Tensile strength 80,000-100,000 psi
- Steel Rockwell hardness B80 (minimum)
- Copper coating is a minimum of 0.010 in., meeting or exceeding UL and ANSI specifications
- Company name, UL logo and/or CSA logo, control number and part number are located within 12 in. of the chamfered end of each rod