Searched for "27111900"
The WoodChuck 4-in-1 combination chisel/wood rasp from Nicholson is a quality wood chisel combined with at flat wood rasp on 1 side and a half-round wood rasp on the other. The chisel features an extremely sharp polished and ground bladed, while the rasp surfaces are perfect for quickly shaping surfaces and removing material. The Wood Chuck even has edge teeth for those hard to get spots. It's the perfect toolbox addition for any woodworker or handyman.
- Includes 3 combination wood chisel and rasps 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in.
- Half-round wood rasp for enlarging round surfaces
- Flat wood rasp for rapid stock removal
- Polished, ground and extremely sharp chisel blade for crisp cuts
- Manufactured from high quality alloy steel ideal for cutting and scraping
- Edge teeth allow for removal of materials in confined spaces
- Over-sized, impact resistant co-mold handles for years of hard use
- Steel strike plate on the back end of the tool to protect against breakage or mushrooming
- Always clean your files and rasp when finished using a file cleaning brush and store in a dry place
- Use with caution
- 4-in-1 combination chisel and wood rasp
- Impact resistant handles with steel strike plate
- Includes 3 common chisel/rasp sizes
- 1/4" shank
The Nicholson 2-in-1 Flat File is a dual-sided file that features both an American pattern and Bastard cut side. This file provides aggressive material removal (bastard) and more precise finishing capability (smooth) in 1 file. This is the perfect all in 1 file to eliminate carrying 2 files for your tasks.
- Set includes an 8 in. and 10 in. file
- Double cut on sides and single cut on edges
- Special tooth construction reduces clogging
- Precision engineered to provide maximum gram removal per stroke and product longevity
- Rectangular in cross section and tapers slightly towards the point
- 2-in-1 file provides you the versatility no other file can
- Rectangular shaped
- 1/4" shank
Made from tough chrome alloy steel
- The higher the number, the finer the cut
- Gradually tapered
- Cut and workable to the point
- Used where it is necessary to round off a hole or a radius
- For fine finishing or rapid removal of material
- #4 cut - fine
This 12 in. concrete chisel has a 1 in. heat treated tip which allows for additional sharpening. The chisel is hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability. For strength it is designed with one-piece construction forged.
- Ideal for cutting through and breaking up concrete
- Durable bull point that cuts fast and lasts long
- Ergonomic, bi-material hand guard helps protect from overstrike, reduces slipping and absorbs vibrations
- 1-piece construction forged for strength
- 1 in. heat-treated tip allows for additional sharpening
- Hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability
- Powder-coated finish for easy visibility
- 1/4" shank
The DEWALT 4-Piece Wood Chisel Set comes with 4 chisels. These chisels feature handles that are ergonomically designed for comfortable usage. For durability, they have hardened carbon-steel blades and strike caps.
- Hardened, tempered chrome carbon-steel blade for edge retention
- Hardened strike cap for durability
- Blade lacquered for corrosion protection
- Ergonomically designed bi-material handle for comfort and protection
- Includes 4 chisels
- Includes 1 in., 3/4 in., 1/2 in. and 1/4 in.
- Limited lifetime warranty
This FatMax 3-Piece chisel set includes a 1 in., 0.75 in. and 1/2 in. They are built from hardened tempered high chrome carbon alloy steel. The handles are ergonomically designed with a bi-material grip.
- Hardened, tempered high-chrome carbon alloy steel blade for edge retention
- 50% stronger than Stanley wood chisels with steel thru-tang shaft
- Ergonomically designed, bi-material grip handle is shatter resistant
- Accessible try me packaging with blade guard
- Blade guard can be mounted to wall for home storage
- Steel striking cap for use with steel-headed hammer
- Includes a 1 in., 0.75 in. and 1/2 in.
Tackle demolition work or chip and channel concrete with the Milwaukee 48-62-6015 Steel Flat Chisel. This chisel is constructed from forged high-grade steel and incorporates heat-treated work areas. This flat Chisel is 3/4 in. x 10 in. SDS in length. 1-per package.
- SDS-plus shank
- Suitable for demolition work and for chipping and channeling in concrete
- Forged high-grade steel construction
- Heat-treated work areas
- 10 in. overall length
The ROBERTS Deluxe Adjustable Carpet Knee Kicker features a foam-filled bumper pad and a checkered, non-slip hand grip for safe use. Quickly adjust the kicker length between 17 in. to 21 in. with a single button push. The die cast aluminum body is lightweight and durable for easy, reliable use.
- For stretching carpet during installation in small spaces and tightening loose carpet
- Thick, die cast aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Foam-rubber, shock absorbent bumper pad for cushioning impact and non-slip checkered hand grip for safety
- Easy pull trigger for multiple length adjustments between 17 in. and 21 in. for customized comfort
- Easy pin adjustment dial with 15 micro-settings extends pins up to 1/2 in. for stretching most carpet types
- Center grooved head for adjusting power stretcher head and high contour neck fits over stretcher
- 3 rows of nap grips and 16 tempered steel pins firmly grip carpet
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 1/4" shank
The Roberts Universal Tapping Black is designed to easily complete your installation of resilient vinyl tile, laminate and hardwood planks by lightly tapping the tongue and groove boards together for a tight uniform fit. This unique multi-sided tapping black has one side that works with vinyl tile and one side that works with hardwood planks and laminate flooring. It protects your flooring tongue or edge from damage during installation leading to a perfect floor installation.
- Gently pushes the tongue and groove or edges of resilient vinyl tile, laminate or hardwood flooring planks together creating a tight seam
- Unique combination edge design for use with most types of flooring
- Durable polypropylene body is built to last
- Use with a mallet only
The Economy Knee Kicker stretches carpet during installation and makes it easy to fix loose carpet. The thick foam-filled bumper pad and nonslip, comfort foam hand grip makes this knee kicker comfortable to use.
- For small installations and fixing loose carpet
- Tighten loose carpet like a professional
- Lightweight aluminum and steel construction
- Great for hallways and closets
- Features a soft, foam comfort grip handle
- Triple nap grip design to hold carpet firmly
Includes six 4" files with wooden handles
- Files included are: Swiss Pattern Round - tapered, Swiss Pattern - warding tapered, Swiss Pattern - rectangular straight, Swiss Pattern - 3 sq. tapered, Swiss Pattern Square - tapered, Swiss Pattern - half round tapered