Searched for "27111500"
Warner 114 Razor Scraper Holder comes with two blades. The holder is a bright neon color. The holder also doubles as a scraper as well.
- 2-single-edge blades
- Great for removal jobs
- Carbon steel blades
- 2-single-edge blades comes with blade holder
- Blade reverses for safety and storage
- Second blade storage in handle
- Uses standard single edge razor blades
- Lightweight and low cost razor blade scraper
This is the Impact Safety Scraper. It is an economical hand scraper where the blade slides out for operating position. Blade not included.
- Retractable blade
- Durable metal construction
- Convenient thumb operation for ease of use
- Replacement blades available (sold separately)
- Overall unit with blade retracted is 4 in. long
- Width of unit is 1.62 in.
- Silver color
Extremely small and easy to use, comes packaged in a storage bucket, perfect for countertops. The 1-1/2 in. scraper snaps open for quick and easy blade replacement. Uses standard No. 9 (1-1/2 in.) razor blades (not included). Use with replacement blades: SRB10, SRB30, SRB40.
- Handy mini scraper for quick jobs
- Disposable after use
- Easily snaps open for quick blade replacement
- Single edge blade for safety
- Extremely handy - fits anywhere
- Extremely versatile - fits anywhere
- Packaged in bucket for POP sales
The Stanley Carbide utility blades stay shaper longer than competitive utility blades. They are constructed from Tungsten Carbide for durability and hardness. Each blade has laser deposited carbide lines on the edge for a long-sharp blade life.
- Blade stays sharper 5-times longer than competitive utility blades
- Steel body allows flexibility to help to prevent breaking
- Laser deposited carbide lines edge delivering a long-lasting blade for the job site
- Tungsten carbide durability and hardness is second only to diamond
- Convenient 5-pack
- Durable construction
- 2-Notch Utility Blades
- Made of high carbon steel
- 100 pack in a safety dispenser
The American Line 1-1/4 in. x 4-7/8 in. Single Edge Razor Blades can be used for scraping, trimming and cutting projects. These blades built for durability and are made of high-carbon knife steel. You can use these razor blades in your standard, single-edge tools.
- Used for scrapping, trimming and cutting
- Use in standard, single-edge tools
- 1-1/4 in. x 4-7/8 in.
- Protected with shelling paper
- Made of high-carbon knife steel
- Durable and sharp
- Made in the USA
Stanley heavy-duty utility blades are designed with precision-honed edges for consistency and durability. These blades work with most standard utility knives. They are stored in a dispenser for convenience and safety.
- Precision-honed edges for consistency and durability
- For general-purpose cutting
- Handy blade dispenser included to house the 100-pack of blades
- Fit most standard utility knives
- Always be in a balanced stable position when using a hand tool
- Convenient 100-pack
Use this scraper in various different situations. It has a blunt edge or razor edge. Utilize these long-handled scrapers to increase your reach for hard-to-get debris.
- Reversible tempered 4 in. steel blade is blunt on one side
- Reversible tempered 4 in. steel blade is a razor on the other side
- 3411B carbon steel replacement blades fit both #3411 and #3449
- Stores safely due to blade cover
- Each unit comes complete with blade cover for safe transport
- Overall length is 12.5 in.
- Lightweight at 0.5 lb.
"Razor sharp No. 9 (1-1/2) standard blade for SR040, SR500, and STMIN. Conveniently packed in a convenientre-closable plastic tray so blades are kept safe and dry to prevent rusting. 1 tray of 100 blades."
- Razor sharp No. 9 (1-1/2) standard blade for SR040, SR500, and STMIN.
- Conveniently packed in a convenient re-closable plastic tray.
- Blades are kept safe and dry to prevent rusting.
- 100 blades.
- Carbon Steel
- Fill all standard 1 1/2 scrapers
- Dispose with care
- Not recommended for use by hand
- .009 Aluminum Back
- Single Edge Blades
- Packed in a 100 pack pop up safety dispenser
The American Line Pro Smart Edge Wide Blade Glass and Tile Scraper has a bi-material grip that adds comfort during extended use. With the slide out storage handle and quick and easy blade changes, it's great for your scraping needs.
- Ideal for use with glass and tile
- Bi-material grip for extended use
- Slide out storage in handle
- Quick and easy blade changes
- Includes one blade
The Personna 4 in. Floor Stripper is ideal for surface preparation needs prior to installing a variety of flooring products. It provides greater comfort during prolonged use due to the large bulb handle end. It also features a durable steel body for long life.
- Floor stripper features fixed 4 in. head
- Tool has a 4 in. handle
- Bi-material bulb handle is comfortable to the hand
- Tool accepts most 4 in. stripping blades
- Replacement blades are available
The American Line Pro Smart Edge Smart Edge 4 in. Wall Stripper is ideal for scraping and stripping. The comfortable, bi-material handle comes equipped with a storage compartment that holds 5 blades (included).
- Storage compartment in handle
- Locking head adjusts to various angles
- Bi-material handle for comfort
- Includes 5 blades
- Great for stripping adhesives
- Scrapes hardened materials off many surfaces
- Assists in the removal of wall coverings
- Blades made of high-grade steel
Keep your utility knife cutting true with a new blade. This 50-Pack of FATMAX Blades offers 75% longer lasting blade life compared to Stanley 1992 blades. The blades are also heat treated for flexibility.
- Induction-hardened edge offers longer-lasting blade life
- 20% stronger blade is heat treated for flexibility
- Blade edge remains 35% sharper
- Convenient 50-pack
- 2-7/16 in. blade
Stanley's Instant Change Knife comes with three FatMax blades and features an integrated string cutter. The push-button ergonomic design provides an easy way to change blades without tools. A rugged, cast metal body provides a sturdy grip and long tool life, holding up to 10 blades inside for convenient access.
- Instant change knife allows for a quick blade change without tools
- Cast-metal core offers lasting durability
- Soft-touch rubber grip panels ensure stable control
- Ergonomic push-button design for easy, comfortable use
- Retractable slide for safety
- Pop-up blade dispenser provides easy access and a fast changeover
- Blade wiper removes excess dirt and protects knife
- Blade clamp eliminates blade wobble for greater control
- Integrated string cutting feature
- Supplied with three FatMax blades for convenience
- Large hang hole makes it easy to store
- Limited lifetime warranty
The DEWALT DWHT11709 is the perfect replacement blade for your 9 mm snap blade knife. Keep your knife sharp and cutting longer with this replacement blade. These blades are designed and manufactured to DEWALT's Guaranteed Tough specifications.
- Grinding geometry offers a sharper edge
- Heat treated blades
- Induction-hardened cutting edge for longer cutting
- Snap off old used point for a new point
- Easy to use
- Durable construction
The DEWALT MT16 multi tool comes with a variety of tools to help you get the job done. Never be unprepared again with a tool for every need. Easy open and easy tool access make this versatile tool ready for anything that comes your way. Unique exterior tool access design means you can reach most all of the tools without having to open the multi tool and expose the pliers, saving you time and hassle.
- Withstands job-site usage
- Access tools from closed position for added convenience
- Stainless steel tools for long life and rust resistance
- Soft grip panels for comfort
- Durable construction
- Long lasting
- For use in several different applications
The MILWAUKEE M12 FORCE LOGIC Press Tool Kit with Jaws is the lightest press tool on the market and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. The M12 press tool features a one-handed, in-line design enabling users to operate the tool nearly anywhere they can fit their arm. Built-in REDLINK technology enables the plumbing press tool to monitor the force output, delivering users with quality connections. A visual indicator alerts users when a secure connection has been achieved and when the tool needs calibration. The cordless press tool features the best calibration standards, only requiring service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users to perform up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the job site up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with Milwaukee press jaws, this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands. The FORCE LOGIC press tool is powered by Milwaukee's M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, allowing users to Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System. In addition to the press tool, this kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery packs, 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. copper jaws, an M12 REDLITHIUM Charger, and a carrying case.
- Enables Connections on Copper, PEX, Black Iron, Stainless Steel, & more
- Features the best calibration standard in the industry
- Batteries recharge in 30 minutes
- Cut, fasten and connect all on one system
- Performs 32,000 crimps between service inspections
- 5-year tool, 2-year battery, 2 year jaw warranty
- Compatible with all M12 batteries & chargers
- Tool warranty: 5 years
- 15 degree offset connector for drain access under fixed faucets
- Includes: (1) M12 Force Logic Press Tool (2473-20), (1) 1/2 in. jaw (49-16-2450), (1) 3/4 in. jaw (49-16-2451), (1) 1 in. jaw (49-16-2452), (2) M12 REDLITHIUM Compact 1.5 ah Battery (48-11-2401), (1) M12 REDLITHIUM Charger (48-59-2401), and Carrying Case.
This Slug-Out Set includes 4 of the most popular punch and dies sizes (1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in. and 1-1/4 in.) packed in a durable carrying case. Gardner Bender 4-point knockout punches and dies are designed to punch clean, round holes through mild steel or other soft metals. Sizes are available to specifically permit fast and easy installation of electrical conduit and pipe in all commonly available increments.
- Set includes 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1.25 in. sizes
- Driver punches up to 10-Gauge mild steel and 12-Gauge stainless steel
- Interchangeable with competitors' parts
- Constructed from black oxide coated, hardened and tempered chrome-moly steel
- 4-point design allows slug to drop automatically without splitting
- Storage case included
The LED130 Micro Plier comes in a compact size but is still able to squeeze in a total of 14-tools making it a great addition to anyone's keychain or pocket. Tools Included: Spring-loaded pliers with wire cutter, 2.0 in. Blade, built-in LED, saw blade, lanyard hole, Phillips-1 and flathead-3 screwdriver tips, bottle opener, wire stripper, awl, file with nail pick, can opener. 2X CR927 batteries included. With Coasts commitment to quality, the LED130 Micro Plier is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Tools included: spring-loaded pliers with wire cutter, 2.0 in. blade, built-in LED, saw blade, lanyard hole, Phillips-1 and flathead-3 screwdriver tips, bottle opener, wire stripper, awl, file with nail pick, can opener; 2 x CR927 batteries included
- Built-in LED lights: the built-in LED light aids in illuminating work surfaces
- Spring loaded plier: spring-loaded pliers for easy 1-handed pliers operation
- Easy access tools: all implements easily accessible, jaw does not need to be opened
- Rubberized handle: grips on the handle and contoured handle make for ease of use
- Tough and reliable: durable stainless steel body and built tough, backed by the Coast lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Included accessories: 2 x CR927 batteries
This cutter wheel is precision-machined from high grade steel. It is engineered for long life and maximum cutting accuracy. The E-3469 is the replacement Cutter Wheel for the 101 and 104 Tubing Cutters.
- Cuts aluminum and copper
- Replacement cutter wheels for 101 and 104 tubing cutter (not included)
- Made of high-grade steel
- Replacement cutter wheel for 103, 103, 117, 118, 150, 151 and 152 tubing cutters (not included)
- Blade exp: 0.149 in.
- Quick clean cuts of copper, brass or aluminum tubing and thin wall conduit
Taco OnCommand Systems are manufactured using the highest quality U.S. made component parts available. Patented Integral Flow Checks (IFC) are built into each OnCommand pump to prevent cold water from entering the hot water line. Patented ACT OnCommand Electronics are the controls for each OnCommand System. This state-of-the-art electronics allows the system to accurately sense temperature and automatically shut off the system to maximize comfort and energy savings. OnCommand Systems are the only recirculation product that saves both energy and water approved by the US Department of Energy and State Energy Commissions. You can look forward to over 15 years of life expectancy with a Taco OnCommand System.
- "00" Cartridge circulating pump with built-in OnCommand Electronics, power cord, Integral Flow Check (IFC) and mounting bracket
- Starter button
- Set of two (2) 1/2" plumbing adapter tees
- Set of two (2) 1/2" stainless steel flex lines
- 115 volt
- 3,250 RPM
- Unique Integral Flow Checks built into OnCommand pump to keep cold water from entering the hot water line
- Patented electronics sense the temperature and automatically shut off the system for saving energy
- Approved by the US Department of Energy and State Energy Commissions
- Includes all necessary hardware for convenient installation