Searched for "10190000"
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance- so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Formula repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Provide yourself with long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, no-see-ums and fleas. This formula is non-greasy and resists perspiration, so it can keep up with any outdoor adventure. The 25% DEET formula is tough on bugs and long lasting for those who love the outdoors. Pack in your outdoor gear for protection that travels with you, no matter what the terrain.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas: repels mosquitoes that may transmit the zika, west Nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses
- Long-lasting protection: our 25% DEET formula is made to last for effective protection no matter the terrain
- Resists perspiration: find coverage that keeps up with your active outdoor lifestyle, our non-greasy formula will leave you ready for any adventure
- Aerosol spray: pack the 6.5 oz. can with your gear, for reapplication wherever you need it
- Tough on bugs
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mosquitos, Ticks, Chiggers, Fleas
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Shake off snakes with Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular, a combination of active ingredients that starts to work immediately, obstructing a snakeâ€™s keen senses of taste and smell. This naphthalene-free formula is harmless to plants and animals, When used and stored as directed, and safe for use around kids, pets and wildlife. Just shake around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter to help curb snake activity for weeksâ€”and avoid unwelcome surprises. Apply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent year-round in yards, landscapes and gardens to reduce snake harborage. A 2-pound container covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft.. Reapply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular as needed. After excessive rainfall, reapplication is recommended. In areas where snake activity is intense, more frequent or more liberal application may be necessary.
- Granules obstruct a snakeâ€™s keen sense of taste and smell, deterring them from treated areas
- Goes to work immediately and helps curb snake activity for weeks
- Shake granules around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter
- Will not harm plants or animals and is safe to use around kids, pets and wildlife when used and stored as directed â€“ ontains no naphthalene (moth balls)
- 2 pounds of granules covers up to 1,000 square feet
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Snakes
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection.DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes.Â DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Repels: create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the zika, west nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- CONTAINS 40% DEET: Provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors â€“ this is one of the highest DEET concentrations available in an aerosol.
- DEVELOPED FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS: Especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors.
- LASTING PROTECTION: Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mosquitos, Ticks, Chiggers, Fleas, No-See-Ums