Searched for "10190000"
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance- so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Formula repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Provide yourself with long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, no-see-ums and fleas. This formula is non-greasy and resists perspiration, so it can keep up with any outdoor adventure. The 25% DEET formula is tough on bugs and long lasting for those who love the outdoors. Pack in your outdoor gear for protection that travels with you, no matter what the terrain.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas: repels mosquitoes that may transmit the zika, west Nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses
- Long-lasting protection: our 25% DEET formula is made to last for effective protection no matter the terrain
- Resists perspiration: find coverage that keeps up with your active outdoor lifestyle, our non-greasy formula will leave you ready for any adventure
- Aerosol spray: pack the 6.5 oz. can with your gear, for reapplication wherever you need it
- Tough on bugs
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mosquitos, Ticks, Chiggers, Fleas
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection.DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes.Â DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Repels: create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the zika, west nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- CONTAINS 40% DEET: Provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors â€“ this is one of the highest DEET concentrations available in an aerosol.
- DEVELOPED FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS: Especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors.
- LASTING PROTECTION: Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mosquitos, Ticks, Chiggers, Fleas, No-See-Ums
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use. Available in a 1 pound shaker canister; a 10 pound bag that covers up to 12,500 square feet of lawn; and a 20 pound bag that covers up to 25,000 square feet of lawn.
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Treat any time between late July and early October.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetle, Chinch Bugs, Cottony Cushion Scale Insects and Mealybugs, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Grubs, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils