Searched for "10190000"
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Don't let mosquitos keep you and your family from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Family-Care repellents provide effective protection from mosquitoes and feels good on the skin. It's not oily, greasy, or sticky. Feel-good protection for your entire family. Get back out there.
- Long-lasting protection from biting flies, gnats and chiggers, plus mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Non-greasy, virtually odorless formula
- Effective protection that resists perspiration
- Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
- Ready to use outdoor personal repellent