Searched for "10190000"
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use. Available in a 1-pound shaker canister, a 10-pound bag and a 20-pound bag.
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetle, Chinch Bugs, Cottony Cushion Scale Insects and Mealybugs, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Grubs, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils
The Stick-Em Rat and Mouse Size Glue Trap features an adhesive specifically developed to remain effective in a variety of temperatures, including cold temperatures where other brands stiffen. Fits under small enclosures and hard to reach areas to attract and catch rats and mice. Famous Stick-Em non-drying, non-flowing glue retains its superior holding power indefinitely. The Stick-Em Rat and Mouse Size Glue Trap comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Comes with both English and Spanish instructions
- 12-counts, 2-packs per case
- Poison free pest removal option
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Stick-em non-drying, non-flowing glue retains it superior holding power
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Rats, Mice
Kills Bedbug and Crawling Insects Powder comes in a 7 oz. bottle and kills bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, ticks and other insects. This powder kills by absorbing the fluids from insects leaving them to die. This powder can be placed in any problem area. The puffer bottle makes for quick and precise applications. The 7 oz. Bedbug and Crawling Insect Powder comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Active ingredient is diatomaceous earth
- 12 bottles per case
- Insects never become resistant to the powder
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Bed Bugs, Roaches, Crickets, Fleas, Ticks