Searched for "10190000"
Bed bug home insect killer is ready-to-use. It's non-staining and leaves no odor. It can be used to treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, fleas and dust mites by contact
- It can be used to spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams
- Ready-to-use formula is non-staining and leaves no odor
- 3 ounce container
- Indoor use only
Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent is ideal for prolonged outdoor activities, with a formula that repels insects up to 10 hours. The sweat-resistant aerosol spray formula provides long-lasting protection against mosquitoes and other biting insects. This 25 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent wards off other annoying insects, too, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The aerosol spray is perfect for hiking, camping and other activities you like to do in the great outdoors. For outdoor use only. Read entire label before use
- Repels mosquitoes up to 10 hours, formula contains 25 percent DEET
- Sweat resistant, wonâ€™t sweat off â€“ lets you be active in the outdoors even in warm, humid conditions
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas, create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors
- Effective against mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses
- Aerosol spray, perfect for hiking, camping and other outdoor activities
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate Ready-to-Spray protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs with a fast-acting formula that controls insects above and below ground. It controls more than 260 listed insects by contact, including grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects. This concentrate formula is designed to be mixed at the rates listed on the label and applied with a tank sprayer (sold separately). This 32 ounce concentrate covers up to 5,120 square feet of lawn. For best results, apply this formula early before insect populations are high. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray the underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Be sure to follow the important use limitations for the specific vegetable you are treating, including the intervals between treatments and the days to wait before harvest.
- Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Kills 260+ insects by contact above and below ground â€“ kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness â€“ see product label for details
- Fast-acting formula
- Non-staining when used as directed
Designed to cover up to 625 sq. ft., the Raid 1.5 oz. Deep Reach Insect Foggers (3-Pack) penetrate into hard-to-reach areas to kill insects on contact. The foggers help to control ants, black carpet beetles, crickets, earwigs, fleas, gnats, hornets, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders, ticks, wasps, water bugs, yellow jackets and pharaoh ants.
- Penetrates into cracks, crevices and carpet fibers to help eliminate many types of insects
- Use in your apartment, home, attic, basement, cabin, garage, storage area, shed and camper to help keep areas free of pests
- Treats up to 625 sq. ft. for coverage of average size rooms
- Keeps killing for up to 2 months
- Ready-to-use for your convenience
- Formula helps to prevent wet, messy residues and stains
Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Wasp, Hornet and Yellow Jacket Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. It has up to a 29 ft. spray to reach the nests.
- Eliminates the nest
- DIY pest control kills on contact
- Up to 29 ft. jet spray
- Also works on tent caterpillars
- Guaranteed to work or your money back
Hot Shot 15 oz. Flying Insect Killer Aerosol kills flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects fast. It kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4-weeks. The non-staining formula can be used indoors and outdoors to protect you from flying pests and the harmful diseases they may carry. For long-term protection, spray on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces.
- DIY pest control kills flying insects, such as house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, fruit flies, flying moths, bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets for protection against nuisance pests
- 15 oz. spray offer easy-to-use application to kill bugs fast
- Spray indoors and outdoors on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces
- Kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4 weeks
- Clean, fresh scent
This water-based insecticide is formulated with the botanical insecticide Pyrethrum for quick killing of flying insects. Bug Buster kills flying insects such as stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, gnats, cloths moths, flying moths and many other flying insects. 12 oz. to 15 oz. per case.
- Contains pyrethrin's
- For use in food and non-food areas
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Safe for use in animal quarters, barns, dairies, milking rooms, poultry houses
A combination of 2 powerful synthetic pyrethroid compounds, F-6 Flying Insect Killer quickly kills flying insects. F-6 Flying Insect Killer is recommended for use in schools, office buildings, institutions, hotels, motels, factories and manufacturing facilities.
- Quickly kills flying insects
- Use in schools, office buildings, institutions, hotels, motels, factories and manufacturing facilities
- EPA registered pesticide
- Convenient aerosol provides fine particles which allow prolonged suspension of active ingredients
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. The Black Flag Extreme Home Insect Control Plus Germ Killer is an indoor and outdoor insect kill that kills on contact. This product is equipped with the AccuShot Sprayer which is a continuous power spray with an extendable want that delivers comfort, power and precision just aim and spray. This non-staining, no odor formula provides up to 12-month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces. Kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see with this economical do-it-yourself pest control.
- Kills on contact
- Up to 12-month control for cockroaches and ants on non-porous surfaces
- Indoor plus outdoor insect killer
- Do it yourself pest control
- Includes continuous power sprayer with extendable wand
Block pigeons and other birds from their favorite landing and roosting surfaces with Bird-X Stainless Bird Spikes. Tough, long-lasting polycarbonate and stainless steel material provides maintenance-free protection. Stainless Bird Spikes won't mar the look of a building. The spikes function as a keep-out sign for birds. The density of stainless steel spikes are branched from the clear polycarbonate base to offer impenetrable coverage. The flexibility of spikes allows mounting on most surfaces and is easy to install with adhesive (not included) Each section of spikes covers 2 lin. ft. and a spread or width of up to 6 in. Pests: birds (pigeons, sparrows, starlings, crows, blackbirds, grackles, seagulls, swallows and more), bats, climbing animals and more. Uses: ledges, beams, rafters, railings, air conditioners, signs, windowsills, gutters, roof perimeters, chimneys, support structures, awnings, poles, lights, statues, trusses, building projections and anywhere else birds roost. 50 ft. per box (twenty five 2 ft. strips).
- Permanent bird control solution
- Easy to install
- Perfect repellent for pigeons, seagulls and other birds
- Commercial quality
- #1 best seller
Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules is a deep-reaching formula for use directly on fire ant mounds. Made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of the active ingredient into the mound, this product starts to kill in minutes. It kills the queen and colony in 24 hours and limits new mound formation. Use these granules to treat new mounds as they appear â€“ sprinkle over and 2 feet around each mound. For best results, apply Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules in morning or evening hours. At these times, fire ants are closer to the surface, virtually ensuring the product will contact them. Water in gently, as high-pressure spray may disturb ants and cause migration, reducing product effectiveness.
- Use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds â€“ starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours â€“ limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas
- Made with exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound
- Apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface
- Eliminates the colony and limits the formation of new mounds
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Spectracide Ant Shield Insect Killer Aerosol kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) on contact and protects for up to 16 weeks. Use indoors and outdoors to kill listed ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects. When using indoors, contact as many insects as possible with the spray in addition to thoroughly treating all parts of the room where listed pests may hide. Pay special attention to cracks, dark corners, hidden surfaces under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, food storage areas and wherever listed pests are suspected. Treatment lasts up to 4 months. To kill listed ants, treat doors, around window frames, ant trails and other areas of entry. When using outdoors, thoroughly spray infested weeds or bushy, non-crop areas. To kill listed ants, thoroughly wet hills and runways.
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) and carpenter ants on contact
- Protects up to 16 weeks on treated surfaces
- Contact as many insects as possible in addition to treating areas where pests may hide
- Also kills cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects
- Easy to use aerosol
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes. DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Contains 40% DEET, provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors
- Developed for outdoor enthusiasts, especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors
- Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure
- Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it
Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates a ne, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to ush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. This product kills ants (except fire ants), black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flies, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and water bugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, the clear, non-staining formula will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, oor tiles, wood oors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills both ying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for up to 2-months without leaving a wet residue. 1 can of this product treats up to 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact and controls heavy infestations and keeps killing for up to 2-months
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers
- Clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Treats 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space (15.5 ft. x 16 ft. x 8 ft. ceiling) in rooms smaller than 5 ft. x 5 ft. allow fog to enter from other rooms
- Penetrates behind walls and other inaccessible spaces to help kill insects where they hide
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
A UV/Black light to be used as part of the VeriClean validation program. The Vericlean (TM/MC) Fluorescent Marking Spray can be applied to vertical, horizontal or the underside of surfaces with ease. Marked surfaces are easy to detect. The sprayer applies a large circle (6" diameter), giving better clarity to the quality of cleaning than a single spot.
The Bait Block Peanut Butter Flavor Rodenticide is a first generation anticoagulant bait with specially formulated blocks that have a peanut butter flavor to attract and eliminate mice and rats. The active ingredient efficiently eliminates smaller rodents and pests a few days after feeding. This product includes 144-blocks of 1 oz. Rodenticide blocks in a tamper evident resealable pail. The pail size is 10.5 in. x 10.5 in. x 10.25 in. and is perfect for garages or basements to keep those rodents away. The Bait Block Peanut Butter Flavor Rodenticide comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anticoagulant block bait with specially formulated flavor
- Active ingredient diphacinone (0.005%) efficiently eliminates smaller rodents
- Effective even in large, open spaces at home
- Comes in a 144-pack
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony. The Advanced Liquid Bait Technology can be used both indoors and out. Ants enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources. An ant can live for a long time without food but cannot survive even 1-day without water. Ants find the bait fast and then die this product is designed to kill the queen and the entire colony as fast as 24-hours. When using indoors, place bait stations where ants have been seen or in out-of-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Examine bait stations once per month to verify that bait is still present in the station. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants. When using outdoors, place 1 bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes. Place stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets and other nontarget animals. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Bait stations have a wide, stable base to prevent accidental spill.
- Contains both food and water ants find the bait fast so they die fast
- Controls common household ants will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants
- No drips no spills
- Kills in 24-hours
- Kills the queen and colony
Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray is a Ready to use liquid with sprayer attachments to kill bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks and other insects. Simply spray on the infected area and the bedbugs will begin to die off. The active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%) which effectively kills bedbugs and other insects without leaving residuals. This product comes in a 1 Qt. sprayer. The JT Eaton Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Kills insects without leaving residuals
- Comes in 1 Qt. sprayer
- Active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%)
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Oil base spray with quick knockdown
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 kills Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornfield, honey, pavement and nuisance ants. This unscented formula kills on contact and kills up to 4-months. The water based formula also leaves you with no oily residue and no mess. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 is for residential use only and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Read entire label before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kills on contact
- Kills up to 4-months
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants), roaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, spiders and other listed insects
- Leaves no mess
The Little Pete Extra-Narrow Multi-Catch Mouse Trap is compatible with no. 166 Glue Boards and has a clear inspection window to catch up to 10 mice. The clear inspection lid makes it easy to monitor this trap and replace glue boards as needed. Simply use with no. 166 Glue Boards and capture mice and insects as they enter the trap looking for harborage. The low-profile design is perfect for underneath furniture and large equipment and is 55% narrower than standard multi-catch traps. Since these traps are built smaller than normal traps and don't use poison, they're ideal for high traffic areas such as supermarkets, restaurants, mall kiosks and more. The Little Pete Extra-Narrow Multi-Catch Mouse Trap comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Multi-catch mouse trap is easy to clean
- Packed 6 traps per case
- No bait needed
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Use with Eaton's universal glue board for insect monitoring