Searched for "10190000"
Concentrated or Ready to Use
Insect & Pest Control Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safe for Edibles
JT Eaton 1 Gal. Oil Based Bedbug Spray
Item # 289699
The JT Eaton Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray is a Ready to use liquid with sprayer attachments to kill bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks and other insects. Simply spray on the infected area and the bedbugs will begin to die off. The active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%) which effectively kills bedbugs and other insects without leaving residuals. This product comes in a 1 Qt. sprayer. The JT Eaton Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Kills insects without leaving residuals
- Comes in a 1 Gal. sprayer
- Active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%)
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Bird-X Transonic Pro All-Pest Repeller
Item # 107111
The Bird-X Transonic Pro Ultrasonic All-Pest Repeller is a versatile way to rid your home of rodents and insects. This compact device features custom frequencies to remain effective against mice, ants, fleas, ticks, bats, spiders and cockroaches and is great for the garage or attic. It features a 2-speaker system for enhanced effectiveness and features a quiet mode for use indoors. No poisons or traps, safe around children and pets. 9 different settings. AC operated, adapter included.
- Plug-in unit projects multiple ultrasonic frequencies to repel vermin and insects
- Covers up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- 2 speakers for effective coverage
- Low-profile design
- Maintenance free with no moving parts
- Quiet mode for indoor use
- Safe around children and pets
Bird-X 100 ft. x 14 ft. Standard Bird Netting
Item # 204101324
The Standard Bird Netting seals off all structural openings and other possible roosting sites. It prevents birds from roosting and nesting in undesirable areas or from eating fruit or crops. Durable Polypropylene. Standard mesh is 3/4 in. Roll size is 100 ft. x 14 ft. Best installed with Bird Net Mounting Clips.
- Block birds and small critters physically
- Durable and weatherproof
- Permanent bird control solution
- Different sizes available
- 3/4 in. standard mesh bird netting
Havahart Large 1-Door Live Animal Cage Trap
Item # 100336697
The Havahart Large 1-Door Animal Trap is an all-metal cage that's been designed by professional trappers. It features a spring-loaded door for safe, secure catches. Animal control officers also trust and use these live animal traps so can you. Use it to trap raccoons, opossums, skunks, armadillos, groundhogs and other similar-sized animals. Havahart one-door animal cage traps are constructed of sturdy, rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements and measure approximately 32 in. L. Each trap is built to last and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. This trap includes mesh openings that are smaller than competing traps of comparable size, which prevent escapes and stolen bait. A solid, locking door and sensitive trigger ensures quick, secure capture that targets a specific animal size while eliminating undesired catches. Solid handle guards also protect the user while transporting an animal. At the same time, smoothed internal edges protect and prevent the animal from injuring itself.
- Ideal for humanely capturing raccoons, stray cats, groundhogs (woodchucks), opossums, armadillos and similar-size nuisance animals
- Dimensions: 31.98 in. x 10.6 in. x 12.14 in.
- 1 spring-loaded solid metal door
- Smoothed internal edges prevent injuries to animals
- Designed for higher catch rate and fewer escapes
- Made to last - resists rust and corrosion
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Trigger rod is located outside of the trap so animal cannot damage it while in the trap
- Designed by professional trappers
Victor Smart-Kill Wifi Electronic Mouse Trap
Item # 303203871
The Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap uses a humane, high-voltage shock to eliminate mice in seconds and this innovative trap alerts you of a catch via your mobile device. How does it work. First, advanced smart circuit technology senses when a mouse enters the tunnel, triggering the system to deliver the shock. Meanwhile, the unique tunnel design and beveled columns hold the mouse in place over the electrified plates to prevent escapes. After making a catch, the Wi-Fi-enabled trap sends a notification to the compatible app on your mobile device, letting you know its time to empty the trap. For ultimate user convenience, the app is quick and easy to set up. It even allows you to give a unique name to each trap so you can easily identify them. Not only does it alert you of a catch, but it will also keep track of kills over the traps lifetime, as well as monitor the battery life. For your convenience, this trap is also easy to bait and clean. The removable kill chamber provides easy access to the included bait cup so you can get your trap up and running in no time. Simply apply a high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the bait cup, place your trap in an area with high rodent activity and turn it on. After a catch, empty the trap by lifting the lid of the chamber and then dispose of the dead mouse for a No-Touch, No-See experience. Plus, the tunnel design and built-in safety switch, which deactivates the trap when opened, helps to protect children and pets.
- Smart kill for your smart home - receive kill alerts on your mobile device and only check traps when alerted
- Monitor traps from anywhere via the user-friendly mobile app
- Victor Pest App is able to monitor an unlimited number of traps simultaneously
- High-voltage shock offers 100% kill rate
- Built in safety switch ensures trap is off when lid is open to help protect children and pets
- Removable kill chamber allows for no-touch disposal of dead rodents simply open and empty into trash
- For best results use high-protein baits such as peanut butter, hazelnut spread or beef jerky
- For indoor use only
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)