Searched for "10190000"
Hot Shot No-Mess! Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates an extremely fine, dry penetrating fog that stays airborne and reaches deep into cracks, crevices and under furniture and appliances to flush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. Kills black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, carpenter ants, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pillbugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and waterbugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, this odorless, non-staining dry fog will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, floor tiles, wood floors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Kills both flying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for weeks. One can of this product treats up to 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact â€“ and keeps killing for up to 6 weeks
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- No need to turn off pilot lights, deeper-reaching, dry fog technology
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- This non-staining, odorless formula won't leave a messy residue
The fearsome Peregrine Falcon feeds on smaller birds, including pigeons, gulls, sparrows, swallows and starlings. Falcons are found worldwide and attack with terrifying dives at speeds up to 200 MPH, tearing into the victim bird with lethal sharp beak and talons. High-visibility scare strikes instant terror.
- Sparkling mirror-backed eyes
- Reflective markings
- Realistic design
- For added stability, fill base with sand or gravel via removable plug or mount on 1.5 in. Dia. Pole
- For best results, relocate regularly
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary
- Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings
- Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program â€“ also kills carpet beetles and dust mites
- Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle â€“ prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months
- Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks
Bed Bug Traps Value Pack has 20 traps. Traps provide early detection of bed bugs. For residential and commercial use. Traps are pesticide free. Used by professional exterminators.
- Place traps near bed posts where bed bugs like to climb to detect pest needs
- Pesticide free for a better solution to your pest needs
- Traps are easy to assemble and no mess
- Traps provide early detection of bed bugs
- For residential and commercial use
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Spray kills bed bugs for up to 16 weeks. Use on mattresses (folds and tufts), luggage, furniture, headboards, beds, and carpet. Kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs.
- Kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Easy to use spray
- Treats mattresses, bed frames, headboards, floors, carpeting, baseboards, furniture, moldings, and walls
- Spot treat luggage, closets, drapes and other window or wall treatments
- Long lasting up to 16 weeks
Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray is a Ready to use liquid with sprayer attachments to kill bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks and other insects. Simply spray on the infected area and the bedbugs will begin to die off. The active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%) which effectively kills bedbugs and other insects without leaving residuals. This product comes in a 1 Qt. sprayer. The JT Eaton Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Kills insects without leaving residuals
- Comes in 1 Qt. sprayer
- Active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%)
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Oil base spray with quick knockdown
Original Plastic Bird Spikes provide effective bird control. Effective against pigeons, starlings, sparrows and other pest birds. Made by Bird-X, the global leader in bird control Since 1964. Plastic Bird Spikes cover 10 in. Easily applied using silicone or permanent outdoor construction type glue. Ideal to stop birds from landing on window ledges, pipes, beams, gutters, chimneys, carports, signs, fences or anywhere birds land or roost. UV protected poly carbonate plastic lasts for years. Don't settle for imitation brands with very thin plastic material. Bird-X is the original Bird Spike brand. Ten 1 ft. Bird Spike sections per box. Protects an average 4 in. W surface. New, improved design and construction.
- Permanent, effective bird control for pigeons and other birds
- Easy to apply
- Durable thick plastic construction
- Discreet clear plastic design
- #1 best seller in bird spikes
Shoo pest bird away humanely with this inflatable predator. Scare Eyes inflate to 18 in. Dia and feature giant eye shapes, appearing to birds as a giant predator. Made of durable vinyl, Scare Eyes feature bright colors around eyes, shiny Mylar pupils and tail. Hang where pest birds are a problem and the wind does the rest. Much more effective than plastic owl statues that do not move. Developed originally for agricultural use. Rotate all 3 colors for greatest effect.
- Huge 18 in. menacing inflatable ball
- Eyes on front and back strike fear in birds
- More effective than plastic owls
- Works on most pesky birds
- 3 deterrents included