Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1/4 in. Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135-split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Extreme durability and up to 10x life
- Includes: Shockwave Impact Duty 1/8 in. Black Oxide Hex Drill Bit
Plastic Grout Float used for applying grout to tile joints around bathtubs, showers and countertops, as well as, all kinds of wall tile. Disposable. 9" X 4", Pure Gum Rubber Face.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces new Speed Feed Self-Feeding Wood Bits delivering clean holes up to 10-times faster than flat boring bits. Speed Feed Wood Bits include features such as a feed screw, double wing spurs and a tapered design. The double wing spurs cut clean holes for feeding wire or bolts through and the feed screw and dual cutting edges provide up to 10-times faster drilling versus flat boring bits. Many applications, such as running new home electrical wires through dimensional lumber, require the user to make clean holes so the wire will not get caught on debris or splinters. While flat boring bits are often used for this type of application, the new Speed Feed Wood Bits provide improved performance over their counterpart and allow the user to get the job done much faster and with less effort.
- Up to 10-times faster drilling versus flat boring bits
- Coated flutes for fast chip removal
- Double wing spurs for clean hole cutting
- 1/4 in. power groove shank fits all 1/4 in. extensions
- Includes: 5/8 in. x 6 in. high speed steel feed wood auger bit
IRWIN Double-End Bits feature two screwdriver bits combined in a durable one-piece design for added convenience and versatility. For use in various fastening applications. Provides time saving when changing from one type and size of bit.
- Comes in #2 Phillips and #2 Phillips size
- 2-3/8 in. length
- Easy to use
- Durable construction