This tool set includes: 30, 1/4 in. dr. specialty bits, 8, 1/4 in. dr. sockets, 1, 16 ft. tape rule, 1, 18mm snap-off knife, 1, 1/4 in. dr. bit holder, 1, 1/4 in. dr. round head ratchet, 1 spinner handle, 1 claw hammer, 1 torpedo level, 1 long nose pliers- 6 in., 1 slip joint pliers-6 in., 1 Phillips screwdriver 2 pt., 1 flat screwdriver 6.5 mm, 8 hex keys-metric, 8 hex keys-SAE, blow molded carry case. Each tool meets or exceeds ANSI specs. All the tools are placed in the blow mold case for secure storage.
- Set packaged in blow molded case for easy tool storage
- Tools meet or exceed ANSI specs
- Hex key sets come in durable caddies to keep keys organized, one for SAE keys and a separate one for metric
- Full polish ratchet and sockets for easy cleaning
The IRWIN Tools 2026306 4-1/2" Bench Vise features hardened steel jaw faces with cast iron pipe jaws and large forming horn. Cast iron body with blue enamel finish. Ground and polished anvil, 4-1/2'' jaw width, 4-1/2''' jaw opening.
- Captured safety jaw to prevent slide from falling out
- Fused steel handle
- Anvil incorporated
- Integrated pipe jaws
Bore small, clean holes at any angle in a variety of materials with the Milwaukee 6-Piece 6 in. Universal Flat Boring Bit Set. These premium quality Flat Boring Bits are made of heat-treated high carbon steel, so the drill points and cutting edges can be resharpened for cost savings and long life. Bore clean, fast holes at any angle in wood, plastic, plywood and Formica. These bits offer a 6 in. drilling depth but can be used with a 12 in. extension (48-28-3350) for extended deep-hole drilling. 3/16 in. shank diameter. The set consists of 6 of the most popular size bits (3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in. and 1 in.) in a carrying case.
- Economical: drill points and cutting edges can be resharpened for long life
- Versatile: most popular sizes for boring small holes in wood, plastic, plywood and formica
- Clean holes: heat-treated carbon steel lets you bore clean holes quickly
- Any angle, 2 lengths: add a 12 in. extension for deep-hole drilling
- Includes: one 1 in. flat boring bit, one 3/4 in. flat boring bit, one 3/8 in. flat boring bit, one 1/2 in. flat boring bit, one 5/8 in. flat boring bit, one 7/8 in. flat boring bit
The MT560C Tradesman Torch is a self-lighting, regulated torch that delivers a swirl flame. Complete with a 4 ft. flexible extension hose and a belt clip to hold the fuel cylinder. This torch can use MAP//Pro or propane fuels.
- Auto igniter for instant flame
- Silver swirl combustion tip resists flame blowout
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Brass burn tip for durability
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Includes belt clip for convenience
- 4 ft. flexible hose
- Use with MAP/Pro, propane fuel or MAPP use with MAP/Pro, propane fuel or MAPP
The RS-TU4 is a replacement cable for the TU4 urinal auger. The RS-TU4 replacement cable is quick and easy to replace. The specially designed spring has the toughness and flexibility to negotiate tight urinal bends.
- 48 in. L spring especially coiled for clearing urinals
- Easily replaceable super-flex cable
- Spring telescopes from guide tube to clear stoppage beyond urinal
- Use the grip clip to secure the cable to the cable when not in use
- General's flexicore cable
- Comes ready to install
The MILWAUKEE 15 piece Cobalt RED HELIX Drill Bit Kit is engineered for extreme durability and long life in hard metal applications. The drill bits are designed with Variable Helix featuring an aggressive 35Â° Helix Angle ending at 15Â°. This allows for Rapid Chip Removal, limiting heat buildup to stay sharper longer. The 135Â° split point bit tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. The heavy duty drill bits are ideal for tough applications and provide Up to 10X life vs Black Oxide drill bits. The bit in the kit can be used in all twist drilling applications.
- Up to 10X Life vs. black oxide
- RED HELIX design for rapid chip removal
- 135Â° split point for precision start no walking
- Chip breaker decreases heat buildup
- Secure grip - prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- 15PC kit
- Over $80 Value
- Includes: 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in.,7/64 in., (2)1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., (2)1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.
The screwdrivers in Klein Tools 2-Piece Insulated Screwdriver set have two layers of insulation to protect from electric shock. A thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool, while a bright orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant. Klein insulated tools exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools and are clearly marked with the official 1000-Volt rating symbol.
- 1/4 in. cabinet-tip (602-4-INS)
- #2 Phillips tip (603-4-INS)
- Reduces risk with work up to 1000-Volt
- Durable, two-layer, molded insulation
- Cushion-grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulation
- 4 in. shanks
The RIDGID 1017 Telescoping Basin Wrench is a necessary tool in a plumber's toolbox. The basin wrench fits into tight spaces. Its extended reach from 10 in. to 17 in. allows it to be solidly positioned behind and around sinks, pipes, and obstructions, no matter the stretch. There's nothing more frustrating than finding yourself with a basin wrench that's too long to fit or just doesn't reach as far as it needs to. That's where a telescoping wrench comes in handy. It's one tool for many situations. Forged alloy steel makes the RIDGID telescoping basin wrench tough, and its spring-loaded jaws flip easily into position while the tension plug maintains the head at up to a 90Â° angle. The sturdy, well-positioned transverse handle offers the leverage required to for fast ratcheting with one hand.
- Spring-loaded jaws are constructed from forged alloy steel for durability
- Telescopic shank quickly adjusts in length from 10 in. to 17 in.
- Provides fast, 1-handed ratcheting action
- Tension plug holds the head in any position up to a 90Â° angle
- Square body
- Heavy duty plastic head
RYOBI introduces the 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw. The powerful RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 13 Amp motor and 20 tooth steel blade, this saw is ready for any job. With a 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0Â°, 1-7/8 in. depth of cut at 45Â° and 1-11/16 in. depth of cut at 51.5Â° . The RYOBI Circular Saw has an on-board wrench storage as well as adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference to improve user accuracy and convenience. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw includes a 20-tooth steel blade, a blade wrench, and an operator's manual.
- 13 Amp motor delivers up to 5,000 RPM to help you cut through tough materials
- 7-1/4 in. 20-teeth steel blade is durable
- Spindle blade lock for easy, keyless, blade changes
- Bevels to 51.5Â° for complex rafter cuts
- Adjustable depth of cut makes 2-7/16 in. cuts at 0 Â°, 1-7/8 in. cuts at 45 Â°, and 1-11/16 in. cuts at 51.5 Â°
- Cutting scale provides a quick reference to help promote accuracy
- Oversize lower guard handle offers easy adjustments
- Onboard blade wrench storage helps keep the wrench handy when not in use
- Front pommel handle and a trigger switch offers comfortable operation
- Ergonomic, contoured, design for comfortable use
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) CSB125 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw, (1) 20-tooth steel blade, (1) blade wrench, and operator's manual
Uses Pure Beam™ Focusing Optic System. Features Cyclone™ Heat Sink System. Rear On/Off switch. Aluminum casing. 180 meter beam distance. 200 Lumen output. 1.75 hour runtime. 5.5 inch length. Uses three (3) AAA batteries.
- POWER BLAST TECHNOLOGY INCREASES BLADE LIFE - High speed blasting along the cutting edge strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability
- LONGER BLADE LIFE & INCREASED VERSATILITY - Patented T2 Technology reduces cutting forces on each tooth and optimizes chip removal to allow efficient cutting in the widest range of materials
- Best for General Purpose Cutting- wood, metal, and plastic
RYOBI introduces the 2.1 Amp 6 in. Grinder with LED Lights. Featuring a rugged 2.1 Amp induction motor, the RYOBI 6 in. Bench Grinder utilizes an integrated LED work light to provide ideal illumination while you work. This grinder includes convenience features such as adjustable tool rests and magnifying glass eye shields. The heavy-gauge steel base helps to reduce vibration and improves stability during use, offering a workshop or garage-ready bench grinder. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 2.1 Amp 6 in. Grinder includes a 36 grit wheel, a 60 grit wheel, two spark shields, two spark deflectors, two work rests, hardware, four AAA batteries, and an operator's manual.
- Heavy duty 2.1 Amp induction motor for dependable operation
- LED lights for superior visibility of application (4 AAA batteries included)
- Heavy gauge steel base reduces vibration and improves stability during use
- Adjustable work resets for wheel longevity and maximum grinding control
- Integrated adjustable spark shields including one with magnifying lens
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) BG612G 2.1 Amp 6 in. Grinder with LED Lights, (1) 36 grit wheel, (1) 60 grit wheel, (2) spark shields, (2) spark deflectors, (2) work rests, hardware, (4) AAA batteries, and operator's manual
Featuring hardened tips and forged shanks the Milwaukee 8-Piece Screwdriver Set provides professional grade solutions and durability to the user. Bit types are marked on the cap of each tool for quick identification and increased efficiency. The comfortable tri-lobe handle allows users to comfortably apply more leverage.
- 8-piece screwdriver set with ECX
- Visible ID markings allows for quick tool identification on jobsite
- Includes: Phillips #1 x 3 in., Phillips #2 x 4 in., Phillips #2 x 6 in., slotted 1/4 in. x 4 in., slotted 3/16 in. x 6 in., slotted 5/16 in. x 6 in., ECX #1, ECX #2
- Wrench ready hex shanks
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Magnetic tips
- ECX bit fits most specialty screws, including screws found in electrical boxes, conduit couplers and outlets
- Includes: screwdriver set with ECX (8-piece)
These wrenches are made of chrome vanadium steel. These wrenches are long to allow for extra reach for difficult areas. Full polish plating for anti-corrosion protection and easy cleaning.
- Box end of the Stanley combination wrench employs the MaxDrive system, which allows the box end to contact the fastener away from the corner
- System allows 15% more torque to be applied to the fastener and helps reduce fastener rounding
- Stanley wrenches are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Great hand tool
- Long lasting
- Durable construction
This Stanley Socket Set is 60-Pieces. The strength and durability of the sockets is attributed to the Chrome Vanadium Steel. The sockets can be easily identified because of the durable stamp size markings. Also include are Ratchets that allow for comfort with the rubber grip handle. This Stanley product comes with a Lifetime Warranty for added peace of mind to you.
- Durable stamped size markings for easy socket size identification
- Chrome vanadium steel construction for strength and durability
- Ratchet handle with rubber grip for comfort
- For added peace of mind this product comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- 60-piece set
- Long lasting
- Durable construction
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Will not rust, corrode or cause nipples to rust
- Material tested to minus 40Â°F
- Will withstand harsh chemicals and oils
- When bent or crushed will spring back into shape leaving no permanent damage
- Weep holes at bottom designed to keep nipples out of water
- 1/2" caddy; Holds 77 pipe nipples, 7-1/2" x 11-1/4" x 7"
- 3/4" caddy; holds 66 pipe nipples, 8" x 13-3/4" x 7"
Milwaukee Step Drill Bits with JAM-FREE Performance are optimized for Cordless Drills in High Speed. Featuring a dual-flute design delivering up to 2X faster whole times, up to 4X longer life and up to 50% more holes per battery charge than the competition. Ideal for drilling large and small-diameter holes in steel and plastic. The Rapid Strike tip allows for fast, accurate starts that generate less heat, resulting in longer bit tip life. Black oxide coating also enhances durability, whole quality and bit life. For user convenience and accuracy, each bit has laser-engraved reference marks you can see while drilling.
- Jam-free performance: dual-flute design optimized for cordless drills in high speed provides greater speed and control
- Rapid strike tip: creates fast, accurate starts and generates less heat
- Laser-engraved reference marks: easily stop on any whole size
- 3-flat secure-grip shank: reduces bit slippage in the chuck
The RIDGID 1/4 Sheet Sander features a powerful 2.4 Amp and easy-load system to quickly clamp paper tightly and securely. For added convenience, the onboard vacuum adaptor fits standard 1-1/4 in. or 2-1/2 in. hoses. And, for a cleaner, virtually dust-free work environment, the AIRGUARD on-board active dust collection system collects up to 90% of dust.
- Includes 1-R2501 sander, 3-sheets of sandpaper (120, 180, 220 grit) 1-paper punch, 1-heavy-duty contractor bag, 1-dust bag and 1 operatorâ€™s manual
- Permanent magnet motor that maintains constant speed and power under load
- Through-body sealed slide switch for reliability and ease of use
- Quick-release dust bag for quick and effortless bag removal
- Hex grip micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Front paper clamp
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
- Hex grip micro texture-enhanced micro texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
Built for electricians the 1526 Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier box shape design helps prevent the bag from tipping. The 7 in. x 5-1/2 in. multi-compartment plastic tray which is included, slides securely into the side pouch to help organize a wide range of accessories. The padded handle and adjustable shoulder strap adds additional comfort when carrying. Also features a metal tool snap and electrical tape strap.
- 7 in. x 5.5 in. multi-compartment plastic tray included to organize small parts
- Box-shaped design prevents tipping over
- Pockets for drill bits and tips, testers, pliers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Padded carrying handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Bag measures 8 in. L x 8 in. W x 16 in. H
To use the removable organizer, just remove and all small parts are organized and accessible. The power tools are easily accessible from portable tray or bottom bin. The V groove on the top lid is used for onsite sawing needs. The durable metal latches connect the 2 units.
- Removable organizer, just remove and all small parts are organized and accessible
- Power tools are easily accessible from portable tray or bottom bin
- V groove on top lid for onside sawing needs
- Durable metal latches connecting 2 units
- Long lasting
The 12 in. x 18 Tooth Hacksaw Blades (10-Pack) are designed specially for use with hacksaws. The blades are crafted with thick metal, come in a white color and are made in USA.
- For use with hacksaws
- Metal construction
- 18 teeth per inch
- Made in USA
- POWER BLAST TECHNOLOGY INCREASE BLADE LIFE - High speed blasting along the cutting edge strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability
- LONGER BLADE LIFE & INCREASED VERSATILITY - Patented T2 Technology reduces cutting force on each tooth and optimizes chip removal to allow efficient cutting in the widest range of materials
- OPTIMIZED TOOTHFORMS FOR WOOD CUTTING - Patented design for ultimate durability and speed when cutting clean wood or nail-embedded wood
- Best for Wood Cutting and Nail Embedded Wood