The Tradesman round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut the Tradesman round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear. This rear anchored nut provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly. This enclosure keeps debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. For ultimate versatility the Tradesman is equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface. The main jaws are serrated for a sure grip. The pipe jaws are grooved to prevent rotation of round stock and have a two step design to assure a firm hold on both large and small diameter material. Both the main jaws and the pipe jaws are fully replaceable. The Tradesman vise is also equipped with a swivel base with dual locking nuts. The open locking design of the Tradesman base allows for a full 360Â° of rotation. To prevent rotation during use both the locking nuts and base have serrated edges that interact positively to assure a non-slip grip when tightened. The main base has four pre-cast holes for mounting the vise to a work surface. Each vise includes a mounting template for quick no guess whole placement for mounting. The Wilton tradesman vise is the #1 industrial vises in the USA.
- Wider jaws provide greater clamping surface
- Fully enclosed spindle and nut increases the life of the vise
- Large anvil work surface
- Precision turned sidebar
In residential construction, there's no room for error. Tools must be of the highest quality, with precision and performance you can always depend on. That's why professionals choose the MARATHON family of circular saw blades from IRWIN.
- New and improved design
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer
- New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for klonger life and straighter cuts
Milwaukee's Industrial Test Probes attach to 49-77-1003 Industrial Connecting Test Leads. Designed to withstand up to 1000 volts and 10 amps, this set of test probes used along with 49-77-1003 Industrial Connecting Test Leads and 49-77-1005 Industrial Alligator Clips are ideal for measuring voltage, current and resistance of most electrical systems. Covered by 2 year warranty. Nothing but heavy duty.
- Universal Test Probes attach to all Connecting Test Leads
- UL approved for improved safety
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Constructed with rugged rubber over molding
LED UV/Black Light
- 9 LEDs
- Multiple functions such as pet stains, auto leaks, counterfeits, pest detection, hunting and fishing, forensics, cleanliness inspections, and fluorescents
- Drop-tested up to 3 feet
- Bulb Type: LED
- Runtime: 7 hours
- Battery: 3 AAA
- Battery Voltage: 4.5
- Materials: Aluminum Body, Rubber Grip
Dimensions & Weights
- Diameter: 1-1/4â€
- Length: 4-3/4â€
- Weight: 0.3lbs
This Groove Joint Pliers features a durable nickel chromium steel construction. The ProTouch grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue. The right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- 8 in. overall length
- 1 jaw position
- Pipe size is not applicable
Milwaukee Endurance blades offer faster cutting and extra long life for contractors. A hardened alloy steel body is used to ensure straight, accurate cuts. Specially engineered heat vents and expansions slots prevent blade distortion and increase blade life. All these features add up to a good quality blade that contractors can depend on, time and time again.
- 7-1/4 in. Dia, 0 carbide teeth
- 5/8 in. arbor
- Regular kerf
- Cuts ferrous metals
The Irwin Vice-Grip Fast Release 9 in. Locking Pliers have a long, narrow nose that provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places. They have a no-trigger release for 1-handed operation. Includes convenient wire cutter.
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Narrow, long nose for getting into hard-to-reach places
The new IRWIN WeldTec Circular Saw Blades are precision engineered to deliver long life and durability without sacrificing speed of cut. Made in Italy, these blades feature exclusive welded carbide teeth for industry-leading strength. The heat resistant non-stick coating reduces binding and gumming so the blades run cooler and deliver cleaner, truer cuts.
- Ultra thin kerf with exclusive welded carbide teeth for fastest cutting speed and increased durability* â€” over 25% stronger tooth bond than traditional brazing methods
- Perimeter venting allows faster chip ejection and a strengthened core
- Laser cut plate with expansion control slots reduces warping and increases blade control
- Ring tensioned to maintain balance for straighter cuts