DEWALT 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw
Item # 456829
Designed for use in heavy duty applications, the DEWALT 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw features a 4-position lever-action blade to help you easily change blade positions and make flush cuts without bending or breaking them. The saw delivers a variable 0-2800 SPM and 1-1/8 in. stroke length for making fast, efficient cuts. The variable-speed trigger also gives you the control you need to make precise cuts.
- 4-position blade clamp to help you make flush cuts
- Blade clamp with a lever action for easy operation
- Keyless blade change to help make projects run smoother
- 8 ft. cord for long reach
- Independently certified to applicable standards
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- 1-year free service contract with DEWALT
- 90-day money-back guarantee
Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Compact Hammer Drill (Tool-Only)
Item # 3559429
The M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18-Volt hammer drill on the market and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 7-3/8 in. long and 3.9 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact hammer drill delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors, also delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK intelligence: advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- REDLITHIUM battery: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Peak torque: 500 in. lbs.
- Length: 7-3/8 in.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs. (with battery)
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- Speed: 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
- Included products: 2702-20 M18 1/2 in. compact brushless hammer drill/driver (tool-only)
Stanley FATMAX TORX TIP SCREWDRIVER T15 X 3 IN.
Item # 286876
- Ergonomically designed tri-lobe handle provides maximum tip torque
- Durable bi-material handle with comfort grip
- Rugged handle resists job site environment and heavy-duty use
- Magnetic tips for secure grip on fasteners
- Size: T15
- Blade diameter: 3/16"
- Blade length: 3"
- Length: 7-1/2"
Milwaukee M12 Fuel 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver Kit with Free PACKOUT Case
Item # 3581106
The M12 fuel 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver Kit delivers maximum performance in a compact size. This hex impact driver provides up to 3X longer motor life, up to 2X more runtime and proprietary Milwaukee 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL for better control over the power and speed required for specific applications. The powerstate brushless motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. Its reduced size and weight cut down on user fatigue, while the onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there's less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. M12 fuel 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver offers fastening speed comparable to 18-Volt impact drivers and 1200 in./lbs. of torque. Its compact size and weight allow access to tighter areas and reduce user fatigue. The built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces in dark work spots. The kit includes a 12-Volt lithium-ion battery charger.
- Fasten modes: one 0-1200 RPM, 0-2700 IPM, two 0-2650 RPM, 0-3550 IPM
- Weighs just 1.8 lbs.
- Powerstate brushless motor: delivers up to 1,200 in./lbs. of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications
- REDLITHIUM 2.0 battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- PACKOUT compact organizer: pack-most customization and configuration options
- Packout compact organizer: lock - 1-handed use with MOD-LOCK
- PACKOUT compact organizer: outlast-most durable modular storage system
Lenox 10 in. 24 TPI Hacksaw Blade (100-Pack)
Item # 2488071
These hacksaw blades feature T2 technology. This revolutionary new blade design delivers up to 100% longer blade life. They have longer life than prior generation of hacksaw blades.
- Shatter resistant
- Bi-metal construction
- Blades bend and flex without breaking
- For medium metal
SUPCO 10.5 in. Electronic Vacuum Gauge
Item # 711029
The VG60 has a 10 segment color coded LED display that provides fast response with easy to view vacuum measurements. This gauge reads vacuum in microns. The VG60 has a built-in hanger for easy hands free use.
- Easy to clean sensor (use isopropyl alcohol)
- Easy to read color coded LED display
- Soft case included
- Single switch operation
- Convenient built-in hanger
- Low battery indicator
Lenox METAL CUTTING BI-METAL RECIPROCATING BLADE, 14 TPI, 6 IN., 25 PER PACK
Item # 2488182
- POWER BLAST TECHNOLOGY INCREASES BLADE LIFE - High speed blasting along the cutting edge strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability
- LONG BLADE LIFE & INCREASED VERSATILITY - Patented T2 Technology reduces cutting forces on each tooth and optimizes chip removal to allow efficient cutting in the widest range of materials
- ADVANCED METAL CUTTING TOOTHFORMS - Patented metal cutting TPIs provide faster and more efficient cutting in the widest variety of materials including Unistrut, angle iron, black pipe and more
- Best for Heavy and Medium Metal Cutting
LENOX LENOX WOOD BORING BIT 3 5/8"
Item # 821620
- EXTREME DURABILITY - High speed steel cutting edge for superior durability in nail-embedded wood
- Stays sharper longer
- CLEAN HOLES AND EASY REMOVAL - Chamfered edge allows bit to be removed easily after drilling
- Flutes remove excess wood chips
- FAST, EASY DRILLING - Aggressive lead screw tip pulls the bit through material quickly and effortlessly
- INCREASED VALUE - Extra lead screw and wrench included in every package
- DEEPER CUTS - Longer shank that cuts 4"x4" without extension
- QUICK CHANGE - Impact hex shank allows for quick changing of the bits
GERBER MP-1 MULTI-TOOL WITH AR ACCESSORIES, NYLON SHEATH
Item # 3561307
- Gerberâ€™s eFECT was the worldâ€™s first military-grade multi-tool designed specifically for the AR-15 / M4 / M16 weapon system
- The MP1-AR is the next evolution; a full-size multi-tool featuring implements needed for cleaning and maintaining the weapon system, along with vital everyday tools for the field
- The MP1-AR features a pin punch for take-down pins, a contoured carbon scraper for cleaning the bolt and inside the bolt carrier, and a dental style carbon pick for cleaning the boltâ€™s ejector area and other hard-to-reach parts of the weapon
Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 2000-Lumen ROCKET LED Stand Work Light (Tool-Only)
Item # 3555076
The Brighter, Tougher, Taller Stand Light The M18 ROCKET LED Tower Light is designed to give professionals an area lighting solution that adapts, performs and survives industrial use unlike any other portable work light. The 2130-20 can be setup in seconds with its Max extension 7 ft. high and it collapses down to 40 in. for easy transport and storage. The light head can be extended from 4 ft. - 7 ft. to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. Powered by an M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs, it is the only light of its type to offer system compatibility in its power source that is easily removable and replaceable. The 2130-20 is capable of filling large areas with light for extended periods of time, as it provides 2,000 Lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,300 Lumens in medium and 850 Lumens of output in low mode. It uses high quality LED with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. Its LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
- Sets up in 5 seconds, 7 ft. max extension
- Rotating and pivoting head is extendable from 4 ft. to 7 ft.
- Compact 26 in. footprint with low center of gravity
- 3 light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High mode: 2,000-Lumens for up to 4 hours with M18 XC 5.0 pack
- Medium mode: 1,300-Lumens for up to 6 hours with M18 XC 5.0 pack
- Low mode: 850-Lumens for up to 10 hours with M18 XC 5.0 pack
- TRUEVIEW high definition output with true color, even beam and natural light
DEWALT 18-Volt XRP NiCd Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool-Only)
Item # 298411
The DEWALT XRP 1/2 in. 18-Volt Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver is built around a robust high-efficiency motor. It features a patented 3-speed, all-metal transmission which makes it easy to find the right speed for the job. Great for driving screws through wood, plywood, composites, plastic, metal, steel and even poured concrete, stone and concrete block. The versatile tool weighs in at just 3.9 lbs. so you can work without putting excessive strain on your wrists. Its compact size also makes it easy to drill in tight spaces.
- Includes 1/2 in. hammer drill/drill/driver, 360 Degree side handle and manual
- 450 Units Watt Out of max power for great performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Heavy duty, 1/2 in. self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation for bit gripping strength
- Patented 3-speed, all-metal transmission matches the tool to the task for fast application speed and improved run time
- Variable speed bit rotation (low: 0-500, medium: 0-1250 and high: 0-2000 BPM)
- Variable speed concussive blows for hammer drilling (low: 0-8500, medium: 0-21,250 and high: 0-34,000 BPM)
- LED work light provides increased visibility in dark spaces
- Compatible with these chargers: DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DC012
- Compatible with these batteries: DC9096, DC9180
- Backed by 's 90-day money-back guarantee, full 1-year service contract and 3-year limited warranty
- Batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9096, DC9180) and chargers (DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DC012)
IRWIN TOOLS 36 in. Cast Aluminum Pipe Wrench
Item # 286284
This cast aluminum pipe wrench features a heavy-duty cast aluminum housing is 40% lighter than cast iron. The I-beam handle and wide design provides better weight distribution. The drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage.
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Features a lifetime guarantee
- Easier to maneuver than cast iron pipe wrenches
Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (Tool-Only)
Item # 3559438
The M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION Jig Saw is Milwaukee's first jig saw powered by LITHIUM-ION. The 2645-20 delivers accuracy, versatility and ease of use. The 5-Position orbital setting offers more cutting versatility than any other cordless jig saw on the market. This allows the user to select the type of cut or speed specific to their application. For ease of use, the tool-free shoe bevel allows for quick and accurate shoe adjustments, while the QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp provides fast and easy blade change.
- QUIK-LOK blade clamp- provides fast and easy keyless blade change
- Tool free shoe bevel with positive stops- allows for quick and accurate shoe adjustment, the tool free shoe bevel with positive stops allows for a maximum 45Â° bevel in either direction with detents at 0Â°, 15Â°, 30Â°, and 45Â°
- Position orbital cutting-Milwaukee 5-position orbital cutting offers the most versatility for application specific cutting than any cordless jig saw on the market
- Over-molded grip with variable speed trigger- provides optimal control for cutting a variety of materials
- Non-marring shoe- protects the work surface from damage
- Positive bevel detents ensure accurate cuts at 0Â° 15Â°, 30Â° and 45Â°
- Milwaukee 2645-20 offers a variable speed of 0 - 2,700 strokes per minute (SPM) for precision cutting
- Blade T-shank
- 5-year warranty
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Tool-free shoe bevel for quick and accurate shoe adjustments