You selected:Min Chuck Size Required: 3/8 In. Price:$45.00-$50.00 Clearance Items Clear All Refinements
The Milwaukee 9-Piece General-Purpose Hole Dozer Hole Saw Kit features Rip Guard teeth that were built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. They give you increased productivity on the job site as well as better hole quality and are backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. The Hole Dozer comes with a Plug Jack, an all-access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack enables access lower into the cup for thick material and higher toward the teeth for thin material. With multiple positions to apply leverage and better plug access, the Plug Jack eliminates wasted downtime between holes. Pair this hole saw kit with universal quick-change arbors for fast, tool-free change-outs (model numbers 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250 and 49-56-9100 - sold separately).
- Includes one 1-1/8 in. hole dozer bi-metal hole saw, one 1/8 in. hex key, one 3/4 in. hole dozer bi-metal hole saw, 1-hole saw arbor adapter, one 3/8 in. twist-release small thread quick change arbor, one 3/8 in. twist-release small thread quick change arbor, one 1/4 in. x 3-1/2 in. high speed steel pilot bit, 1 hole saw arbor spacer, one 7/8 in. hole dozer bi-metal hole saw
- Features rip guard teeth, teeth with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Equipped with plug jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance