General purpose brazing paste flux. Brazes copper, brass, nickel, carbon steel, stainless steel and precious metals. Brush cap dispenser included.
- General purpose brazing paste flux
- Brazes copper, brass, nickel, carbon steel, stainless steel and precious metals
- Brush cap dispenser included
- RoHS compliant
This Speed-Line Chalk Reel and 4 oz. Blue Chalk features a fill door that is more than 70% larger than the previous design for quick and easy chalk fill. The 100 ft. abrasion resistant poly line provides up to 6 strikes per pull. The reel has a 3:1 gear ratio to rewind the line 3 times faster than traditional chalk reels.
- Robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch for increased strength and torque
- Lightweight ABS housing withstands jobsite wear and tear
- Wide door for refilling chalk
- Includes 4 oz. red chalk
- Easy to use
- Durable construction
This 100 ft. Speedline Chalk Reel retrieves line faster than traditional chalk reels. The crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle. while the lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability.
- Hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Retrieves line faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release for crank-free line release
- ABS case is lightweight and impact resistant
- WONâ€™T WALK WHILE CUTTING - Four roller tracking system keeps tube from threading
- PROFESSIONAL DEBURRING - Cleanly and easily deburr pipes with the replaceable machinistâ€™s reamer
- WILL NOT DAMAGE CUTTING WHEELS - Full-stop feed system prevents wheels and rollers from coming into contact
- EASY TO USE - Change out wheels quickly & easily
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - Store an extra cutting wheel in the handle
The Stanley 3/16 in. Aluminum Rivets (50-Pack) can be used for gutters, down spouts, storage sheds, tool belts, luggage and mail boxes. The rivets are corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Includes a reusable package for convenience.
- Durable and strong
- Aluminum construction
- Corrosion resistant
- 3/16 in. Dia
- Includes 50 rivets
This 12 in. concrete chisel has a 1 in. heat treated tip which allows for additional sharpening. The chisel is hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability. For strength it is designed with one-piece construction forged.
- Ideal for cutting through and breaking up concrete
- Durable bull point that cuts fast and lasts long
- Ergonomic, bi-material hand guard helps protect from overstrike, reduces slipping and absorbs vibrations
- 1-piece construction forged for strength
- 1 in. heat-treated tip allows for additional sharpening
- Hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability
- Powder-coated finish for easy visibility
The Irwin Tools 1794473Tri and Mitre Square is used as a measuring tool and for marking 90degree angles. The Tri-square features a Rustproof stainless steel blade. The Handle is a High impact ABS handle that is extremely durable.
- Rustproof stainless steel blade
- Black precision etched scales
- High impact ABS handle
- Measuring tool and marks 90Â° angle
- Long lasting
- Easy to use