Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces new Speed Feed Self-Feeding Wood Bits delivering clean holes up to 10-times faster than flat boring bits. Speed Feed Wood Bits include features such as a feed screw, double wing spurs and a tapered design. The double wing spurs cut clean holes for feeding wire or bolts through and the feed screw and dual cutting edges provide up to 10-times faster drilling versus flat boring bits. Many applications, such as running new home electrical wires through dimensional lumber, require the user to make clean holes so the wire will not get caught on debris or splinters. While flat boring bits are often used for this type of application, the new Speed Feed Wood Bits provide improved performance over their counterpart and allow the user to get the job done much faster and with less effort.
- Up to 10-times faster drilling versus flat boring bits
- Coated flutes for fast chip removal
- Double wing spurs for clean hole cutting
- 1/4 in. power groove shank fits all 1/4 in. extensions
- Includes: 5/8 in. x 6 in. high speed steel feed wood auger bit