The Husky 7 in. High Leverage Diagonal Pliers are specially designed for cutting, rather than gripping or pulling. The jaws are sharp to cut closely and efficiently. They have a high leverage design for more cutting power compared to standard rivet design pliers.
- Superior cutting ability
- Precision knife and Husky style design for superior cutting
- Heat treated cutting edge for longer life
- Comfort grip handles for non-slip usage
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. 3 jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. 2 per package.
- Designed to fit in 1/2 in. 3-jaw hammer-drill chucks
- Carbide tip for a long life
- 3-flat secure-grip shank prevents the bit from slipping in the chuck during heavy torsional loads
- Reinforced-flute geometry provides excellent drilling speed
- 3/16 in. Dia
- 4 in. drilling depth
- 6 in. overall length
- Includes: 3/16 in. x 6 in. 3-flat secure-grip carbide hammer-drill bit (2-pack)
The 15-Piece Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit Set offers convenience and heavy-duty performance on the jobsite. Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135-split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide bits require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC and are highly recommended for use with portable drills. The set comes in a resilient case and includes bit sizes 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 11/64 in., 3/16 in., 13/64 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in.
- Thunderbolt web, provides longer life and faster driller times
- Parabolic flute, clears chips faster
- 135 degree split point, precision start no walking
- 3-flat secure grip shank, reduces bit slipping in chuck
- Corrosion resistant: black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Includes bit sizes 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 11/64 in., 3/16 in., 13/64 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in.
- Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee thunderbolt black oxide bits require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC and are highly recommended for use with portable drills
The CLC 1119 is an excellent solution for installers and repair technicians, DIY handymen, or even gardeners who need to transport tools quickly and easily. The 1119 has 14 double row pockets inside and 34 triple row outside to hold a multitude of tools and small parts. We have also included a pocket with hook and loop handle strap to hold your cordless drill. Designed to fit most standard 3-1/2 Gal. to 5 Gal. buckets.
- 14 double row pockets inside and 34 triple row outside to organize a wide range of tools and accessories
- Tape strap and key clip included
- Drill pocket with hook and loop handle strap
- Designed to fit most standard 3-1/2 Gal. to 5 Gal. buckets
The Milwaukee FASTBACK Spring Assisted Folding Knife features a spring assisted mechanism and flipper for 1-handed opening. The spring assisted folding knifes stainless steel blade stays sharp. This folding pocket knife features a slide lock that secures the blade while allowing for easy closure when done. The partially serrated folding knife features a tanto blade for versatility, allowing users to pierce and tear through material. This spring assisted pocket knife with durable belt clip reduces pocket tearing for maximum jobsite efficiency and includes a tether-ready lanyard hole.
- Spring assisted
- Stainless steel blade stays sharp
- Slide lock secures blade
- Flipper for easy opening
- Tanto blade
- Partially serrated
- Durable wire belt clip reduces pocket tearing
- Tether-ready lanyard hole
- Used for joining steel to steel
- Re-useable, full-visibility packaging simplifies product selection and storage
- High-strength, all-steel construction
- Forged steel
- Vinyl grip for firm hold
- Short cutting edge to accommodate chain links
The DEWALT DWHT11709 is the perfect replacement blade for your 9 mm snap blade knife. Keep your knife sharp and cutting longer with this replacement blade. These blades are designed and manufactured to DEWALT's Guaranteed Tough specifications.
- Grinding geometry offers a sharper edge
- Heat treated blades
- Induction-hardened cutting edge for longer cutting
- Snap off old used point for a new point
- Easy to use
- Durable construction
Use for temporary or permanent securing, mounting, clamping and positioning. Hang, strap or secure objects to poles, beams, pipes, etc. Kit includes 50 ft. band, 10 adjustable fasteners and 5 band splicers.
- Hang, strap or secure objects to poles, beams, pipes
- Hold or fasten units together during welding or assembly
- Use for all conventional clamping jobs
- Maintenance Clamp system in a box, including banding and fasteners
- By simply cutting off a piece of banding from a continuous roll, you can make any size 100% stainless steel worm-drive clamp from 3 in. Dia and larger: up to 1000 SAE clamp sizes
The 6006 Fiberglass 6 ft. Step Ladder features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System that allows you to customize your ladder top. The system secures tools from falling while keeping them handy while working increasing productivity on the job. The tops also hold tools and have a sturdy paint can hanger on the back side. The external spreaders are pinch proof and the TRACTION-TRED steps are slip resistant. This stepladder has a duty rating of 250 lbs. and offers the EDGE bracing for enhanced strength and increased protection against damage. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- High performance top with lock in accessory sockets
- Slip resistant steps
- Sturdy paint can hook
- Edge bracing for rail protection
The Stanley 3/8 in. Leg x 1 in. Crown Galvanized Steel Cable Staples (1,000-Pack) come in a sturdy, reusable plastic case. These staples are ideal for tacking applications. These staples are compatible with the Arrow T-25 and CT10C series staplers.
- Ideal for tacking purposes
- Compatible with the arrow T-25 and CT10C series staplers
- Galvanized steel to help reduce corrosion
- Plastic case protects staples from the elements
- 3/8 in. leg x 1 in. crown
- Includes 1,000 cable staples
The Husky Black Canvas Bib Apron is just what you need for working in the shop, garage, or at home. This bib apron is made from heavy-duty canvas and has full coverage to protect you from flying debris, stained clothes, etc. There are 16 pockets (13 on waist, 3 on bib) and 2 web loop hammer holders. Use the pockets on this tool storage bib style apron to hold tools, drill bits, screws, nails, small tools and more. The belt on the apron is adjustable and fits waists up to 52 in. This Husky canvas work apron is the perfect addition to your Husky collection
- Adjustable, quick release belt that fits up to 52 in. waists
- Apron is made from durable heavy-duty canvas
- Bib apron features padded shoulder straps
- 16 total pockets: 13 on waist, 3 on bib
- Dimensions: 23.5 in. W x 22.5 in. H
- Tools not included
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
The Stanley STHT83179 Quick Vise is ideal for DIY and hobbyist projects. Rather than a traditional hand crank, the quick vise utilizes a slide for quick, easy positioning and a lever for tightening. 2 built-in screw threads securely hold the vise to work surfaces and provide easy repositioning. A 4.5 in. jaw slides to open and close quickly and weighing only 3.5 lbs. the Quick Vise is also easy to transport.
- Vise is great for cutting, gluing, clamping, carving and all varieties of projects
- Utilizes a slide instead of crank for quick, easy positioning
- Constructed with an aluminum body for durability
- Removable non-marring pads cover the heavy-duty steel jaws to help prevent damage
- 4.5 in. jaw slides to open and close quickly
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs.
- Ideal for DIY and hobbyist projects
Sometimes, cotton is the right call. The superior quality of the CLC C14 Canvas Waist Apron is made of heavy-duty cotton canvas and built tough. With dual hammer loops and 12 pockets this apron helps you easily organize your parts and tools.
- 22 in. W x 9 in. H
- Heavy-duty cotton canvas
- Double row of 12 waist pockets
- Machine washable
- 2 polypropylene hammer loops
- 1-size fits most
The PACKOUT modular storage system is the industry's most durable and versatile storage system. The PACKOUT compact organizer is constructed with impact resistant materials so it can withstand harsh jobsite environments. An IP65 rated weather seal protects your tools, accessories, and small parts from rain and other jobsite debris. The small organizer's interior features 5 removable storage bins that are easily mountable on the jobsite for quick access. The transparent lid of the organizer seals the bins to prevent contents from migrating and shifting during transport. Heavy duty latches and reinforced hinges ensure that the compact organizer keeps the contents contained and protected. The PACKOUT modular storage allows users to customize and build their own storage system to easily transport and organize tools and accessories.
- IP65 Rated Weather Seal
- No-Travel Bins Seal Prevent Small Part Migration Between Bins
- Clear Top For Easy Identification Of Contents
- Integrated screw slots on the back of the bins allow them to be mounted to the wall
- Includes 4 small and 1 large bin
- Heavy Duty Latches
- Reinforced Hinge
- Includes: PACKOUT Compact Organizer
Milwaukee's 49-77-1001 Electrical Test Lead Set works on all digital multimeters, clamp meters and fork meters. Designed to measure up to 1000-Volt and 10 Amp, this electrical test lead set is ideal for measuring voltage, current and resistance of most electrical and HVAC/R systems. For measuring voltage, current and resistance in electrical and HVAC/R systems.
- For measuring voltage, current and resistance in electrical and HVAC/R systems
- Works with most digital multi-meters, clamp meters and fork meters
- Measures up to 1,000-Volt and 10 Amp
- Universal test leads work on all digital multimeters, clamp meters and fork meters
- Includes: 1 black test lead and 1 red test lead
The DWA412TCT features 24 precision ground, construction-grade carbide teeth. This blade is ideal for wood cutting applications. Genuine DEWALT accessory for peace of mind.
- Construction grade carbide teeth for long-life and durability
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Ideal for wood cutting applications
- 4-1/2 in. Dia
- 3/8 in. arbor.
The 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, No-Lock) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6142-31 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2 in. less than the competition, this Milwaukee grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hub bed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor: provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection: maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch: extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Slim paddle design for increased control and reduced user fatigue
- Tool-free accessory change: easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Tool-free adjustable guard: provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system: maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. small angle grinder paddle no-lock, flanges, side handle, spanner wrench, type 27 guard
General contractor, carpenter and construction worker, we make an apron that will fit your needs. The I370X3 Work Apron is made of heavy-duty suede leather. Our apron has 4 main nail and tool pockets and 3-smaller pockets to fit various tools and accessories. The fixed 2 in. web belts fits waists up to 46 in.
- Heavy-duty suede leather
- 4-main nail and tool pockets
- 3-smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools
- Steel hammer loop
- 2 in. poly web belt with quick-release buckle
- Fits waist sizes 29 in. to 46 in.
25HE1A, 25 ft. x 5/16 in. Flexicore cable is made of heavy-gauge wire coiled tightly around 49-strand aircraft-type wire rope and heat treated. Has unequalled strength and the right amount of flexibility. So tough it carries a one-year warranty against defect or breakage.
- For 1-1/4 in. - 3 in. drain lines
- General's Flexicore with EL Basin Plug head
- Not for tree roots
- For General's hand-held machines
- Snake-Oil preserves and protects your sewer cables against rust and corrosion
- Great for kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks and tubs, and laundry tubs
The ATTPC3 is a K-Type Pipe Clamp Probe (grip style) Thermocouple temperature probe. Compact and easy to use. Improved strain relief and comfort grip. Clamp style adapter for use with K-Type inputs.
- For use with k-type inputs
- Quick boiler and A/C line set temperature readings
- Thermo-couple temperature probe
- Fits 1/4 in. to 1-1/2 in. pipes
- Temperature range: minus 40 degree F to 250 degree F (minus 40 degree C to 121 degree C)