Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
DEWALT delivers huge value with this 2-pack, priced only marginally higher than a single device. These lithium-ion batteries are compatible with all tools in the DEWALT 20-Volt Max product line, giving you the long-lasting power and versatility required at remote job sites. Each 3 Ah battery weighs just 1.42 lbs. and has a built-in LED fuel indicator so you know how much juice remains on each charge.
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20-Volt Max lithium-ion chargers and power tools (sold separately)
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Built-in LED fuel indicator shows how much power remains on each charge
- Each battery weighs just 1.42 lbs. for minimal operator fatigue
- 3-year free service warranty
The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries. The battery is best optimized for high draw products and sustained run-time applications, and it provides the next, large step towards full corded replacement when paired with the M18 system of solutions. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18 tools.
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge on board: displays remaining run-time for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: powers more than 100 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools
- Compatible with all M18 lithium-ion chargers
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries
This Milwaukee Combo Kit includes the M12 and M18 Multi-Voltage Charger and one M18 REDLITHIUM XC extended capacity battery. The charger accepts all M12 and M18 batteries, so you'll always be prepared, especially on jobs that require a mix of M12 and M18 Milwaukee cordless power tools. This versatile unit charges batteries sequentially, reducing your time to manage charge cycles. You can power up your Milwaukee compact batteries in 30 minutes and extended capacity batteries in 60 minutes. It communicates directly with the battery to monitor cell voltage, temperature and charge status to ensure a full charge. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC extended capacity battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life.
- No need for multiple chargers on job site: quickly charges all M12 and M18 batteries
- Charger reduces time to manage charge cycles by sequentially charging the battery packs
- M18 REDLITHIUM battery delivers fade-free power in extreme job site conditions, including climates below 0 degree F/-18C
- Managed by exclusive REDLINK intelligence with battery overload protection, discharge protection, temperature management system and individual cell monitoring
- 5-year warranty on charger; 3-year warranty on tool
RYOBI introduces the 18V ONE+ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah High Capacity Battery. This battery deliver fade-free power which allow you to work stronger and longer when paired with any 18V ONE+ tool. They have a durably constructed frame for impact protection and an on-board fuel gauge so you can easily check your charge at any time. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 225 cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, this battery includes an operator's manual. Charger sold separately.
- Built-in 4-bar illuminated charge indicator to warn of diminishing charge
- Stands up to frigid weather conditions
- Lithium-ion chemical composition resists drainage when idle
- Compatible with any 18V ONE+ Dual Chemistry or Lithium-Ion Charger
- Easily snaps into place and detaches with quick-release button
- Part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ System of over 225 Cordless Tools
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) P197 18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah High Capacity Battery and operator's manual
- Charger sold separately