Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The Milwaukee M12 Work Light outputs TRUEVIEW High Definition light output, providing users with natural, color-accurate work light that is 2x brighter than conventional incandescent bulbs. The LED work light is powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM battery and provides users with up to 2x longer runtime on a single charge. The cordless work light features a 90Â° rotating head allowing users to easily direct the light beam at the desired work area. A magnetic back allows users to stick the light to a metal surface for hands-free use. A sealed aluminum head provides impact and weather resistance and the work light comes with a limited lifetime LED warranty.
- 90Â° rotating head for flexible, focused illumination
- Magnetic back: Hands Free
- Impact resistant lens
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- 5 Year Tool Warranty
- Limited Lifetime LED Warranty
- Lumens: 160
- Degrees of Head Rotation: 135Â°
- Integrated mounting magnet
- Includes: 49-24-0146 M12 Work Light
The Milwaukee M18 Cordless LED Work Light lasts 600x longer than conventional incandescent bulbs. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery, it runs up to 4x longer on a single charge. Its 135 rotating head allows you to easily direct the light beam at the desired work area, while its integrated hook enables hands-free use. With a sealed aluminum head to provide impact and weather resistance, the cordless work light comes with a limited lifetime LED warranty.
- Includes one 2735-20 M18 LED work light
- Battery lasts up to 12-hours on 1 charge
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Sealed aluminum head: designed for impact- and weather-resistant durability
- 135Â° rotating head: provides flexible, focused illumination
- Integrated hook: leaves both hands free for work anywhere on the jobsite
- Weighs only 1.2 lbs.