Double thrust plunger improves suction ability. Fits most toilets and sinks. Flip out sleeve works in smaller openings.
- Toilet plunger yellow 18 in. handle and large rubber head
- 6 in. double thrust rubber cup design
- Modern plunger cup size fits most toilets
- Yellow painted, wooden handle
- Double thrust 6 in. force cup
- Light weight and durable
Great for clearing clogged sinks, showers and tubs.Durable rubber force cup and wooden handle offer extended use.Affordable and easy to use for optimal unclogging.
- Flexible material compresses easily to force trapped objects out of pipes
- Smooth, rounded handle provides secure grip for enhanced efficiency
- Long handle helps keep your hands away from toilet
- Perfect for unclogging toilets and drains
- 5-3/4 in. cup
- Provides a secure grip for enhanced efficiency
Proudly designed and made in the United States, the BEEHIVE Max Toilet Plunger is the first plunger designed to fit both old and new high efficiency toilets HET. Toilet bowl drains have changed from round to oblong shaped outlets and standard plungers on the market cannot achieve a seal to effectively plunge. The t-handle and flexible, beehive shape head design, allow for an optimum grip and effective plunge in any toilet. Recommended by Kohler, the BEEHIVE Max Plunger fits Kohler, TOTO, American Standard, Mansfield and all other brands. As seen in This Old House - Top 100 Best New Home Products of 2014. The 99-4A Includes: T-Handle and Plunger Head.
- Best toilet plunger for both old and new high efficiency toilets
- Fits all toilet manufacturers including: Kohler, TOTO, American Standard, and all others
- Powerful clog removal
- Unique beehive shape seals better, requiring less effort to unclog a toilet
- T-Handle design allows for an optimum grip for easy and effective plunging
- Plunger head made of non-marking rubber
- Recommended by toilet manufacturers
- Includes: BEEHIVE Max toilet plunger head and T-handle
Great for clearing clogged sinks.Durable rubber force cup and wooden handle offer extended use.Affordable and easy to use for optimal unclogging.
- 4 in. red rubber cup for effective plunging
- Naturally degrading wooden handle
- Rubber cup resists most cleaning chemical solutions
- Classic design force cup
- Proven design and rugged durability are a given
- Available in the cost-effective case pack for your stocking needs
The Industrial Plunger is a must-have in any commercial restroom. Lip unfolds to create a tighter fit. Lip also recesses for easier storage.
- For use on toilets
- Can also be used for drains
- Cup compresses at any angle
- 6 in. Dia cup
- 25 in. overall length
- For industrial application
Accordion-action cup compresses at any angle, to get deep down into trap. Tapered, suction-grooved tail gives air-tight fit in any toilet. Double-size cup blast double pressure aimed directly at obstruction. Heavy duty. Excellent rubber. Enamel dipped handle.
- Accordion-action cup compresses at any angle
- Double-size cup blast double pressure
- Heavy duty to get the job done
- Enamel dipped handle for better action
- Excellent rubber end to help remove obstruction
- Limited warranty
The Plunge-It plunger clears clogged toilets, tubs, showers and sink drains by forcing air and water through the drain line. Includes two force cups to properly fit your application and drain. Force cups thread on for easy installation and stability during tool use. Durable polymer construction with contoured handle makes tool use quick and simple.
- Durable polymer construction
- Unclogs drains with the push of a handle
- Use to clear toilet, bathtub and sink drains
- Includes 2 interchangeable force cups
- Environmentally safe
- Easy to use
Fix your clog easily with the plunger that maximizes applied force while maintaining ease and longevity of use. A durable design with a wooden handle and high quality rubber head. Handle is 18 long and rubber head is 6 in. Dia.
- 6 in. red rubber cup for effective plumbing
- 18 in. wood handle
- High quality rubber head
- Bathroom must have
The Toilet Plunger and Holder offers a decorative solution to concealing a plunger. The included sanitary holder contains a drip tray, air vents, self opening and closing door and an easy carry design. The plunger offers a T-handle that allows for an optimum grip and effective plunge. The 90-4 includes: 1-Holder, 1-T-Handle and (1)-6 in. Plunger Head.
- Sanitary holder with drip tray and air vents
- Self-open and close door
- EZ carry design
- High performance korky toilet plunger
- Made of non-marking rubber
- Includes: (1) holder, (1) T-handle and (1) 6 in. plunger head
Repair of flush valve components, rather than replacement of the entire unit, saves money and resources. Zurn's plunger assembly (Part no. PH6000-HYM) is designed for AquaVantage and AquaFlush hydraulic series flush valves. Zurn hydraulic flush valves have a non-hold-open type hydraulic push-button actuator that can be located up to 36 inches away from the valve. They feature a quiet GO BLUE diaphragm with a clog-resistant bypass and chloramine-resistant seals for an extended lifespan and lower maintenance costs. When you need a replacement part for repair or maintenance of a flush valve, trust Zurn for genuine, reliable parts.
- Constructed of durable, heavy-duty cast brass with a long-lasting GO BLUE gasket
- GO BLUE parts stand up to chloramine and other chemicals, keeping maintenance costs to a minimum
- Heavy-duty brass provides lasting durability
- Hydraulic flush valves' non-hold-open push-button actuator can be located up to 36 inches from valve
- For use with AquaVantage and AquaFlush hydraulic series flush valves
- 3-year limited warranty
The Husky Small Drain Bladder helps clear 1 in. to 2 in. drains by expanding in the drain and forcing water pressure through the clog. The bladder is designed for use with garden hoses. Features a Lifetime Warranty.
- For clearing most small sized 1 in. to 2 in. household drains
- Solid rubber construction with brass fittings
- Use with garden hoses
- Safe, reliable and easy to use
- Brass fittings
A common household item has been redesigned to increase it's efficiency and ease of use. Our ergonomic power plunger is just that, more comfortable to use and more powerful. And it is more sanitary, to boot.
- Re-engineered ergonomic design allows more efficient downward applied force for more power
- 21 in. plastic handle is non-absorbent and more sanitary than wood handles
- Plastic handle is over-molded with rubber on the hand grip for more secure grip
- Durable construction contributes to long service life
Holes on frame bridge receive and hold clip in connector.Â Rugged construction with fewer welds than conventional frames. 360 degree swivel design. 1 x 60 inches.