The Husky Small Drain Bladder helps clear 1 in. to 2 in. drains by expanding in the drain and forcing water pressure through the clog. The bladder is designed for use with garden hoses. Features a Lifetime Warranty.
- For clearing most small sized 1 in. to 2 in. household drains
- Solid rubber construction with brass fittings
- Use with garden hoses
- Safe, reliable and easy to use
- Brass fittings
Fix your clog easily with the plunger that maximizes applied force while maintaining ease and longevity of use. A durable design with a wooden handle and high quality rubber head. Handle is 18 long and rubber head is 6 in. Dia.
- 6 in. red rubber cup for effective plumbing
- 18 in. wood handle
- High quality rubber head
- Bathroom must have
The Toilet Plunger and Holder offers a decorative solution to concealing a plunger. The included sanitary holder contains a drip tray, air vents, self opening and closing door and an easy carry design. The plunger offers a T-handle that allows for an optimum grip and effective plunge. The 90-4 includes: 1-Holder, 1-T-Handle and (1)-6 in. Plunger Head.
- Sanitary holder with drip tray and air vents
- Self-open and close door
- EZ carry design
- High performance korky toilet plunger
- Made of non-marking rubber
- Includes: (1) holder, (1) T-handle and (1) 6 in. plunger head
Repair of flush valve components, rather than replacement of the entire unit, saves money and resources. Zurn's plunger assembly (Part no. PH6000-HYM) is designed for AquaVantage and AquaFlush hydraulic series flush valves. Zurn hydraulic flush valves have a non-hold-open type hydraulic push-button actuator that can be located up to 36 inches away from the valve. They feature a quiet GO BLUE diaphragm with a clog-resistant bypass and chloramine-resistant seals for an extended lifespan and lower maintenance costs. When you need a replacement part for repair or maintenance of a flush valve, trust Zurn for genuine, reliable parts.
- Constructed of durable, heavy-duty cast brass with a long-lasting GO BLUE gasket
- GO BLUE parts stand up to chloramine and other chemicals, keeping maintenance costs to a minimum
- Heavy-duty brass provides lasting durability
- Hydraulic flush valves' non-hold-open push-button actuator can be located up to 36 inches from valve
- For use with AquaVantage and AquaFlush hydraulic series flush valves
- 3-year limited warranty
Accordion-action cup compresses at any angle, to get deep down into trap. Tapered, suction-grooved tail gives air-tight fit in any toilet. Double-size cup blast double pressure aimed directly at obstruction. Heavy duty. Excellent rubber. Enamel dipped handle.
- Accordion-action cup compresses at any angle
- Double-size cup blast double pressure
- Heavy duty to get the job done
- Enamel dipped handle for better action
- Excellent rubber end to help remove obstruction
- Limited warranty