The Husky 3 ft. Toilet Auger is designed for safety, reliability and ease of use. The auger features a rust-resistant spring wire and a non-slip grip handle. It also comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- High-carbon spring wire resists rust
- Safety guide sleeve for easy operation
- Non-slip handle with comfort grip
- Handy clip to secure spring when not in use
- Safe, reliable and easy to use
Designed for most sink, shower and tub drains, and the Husky 1/4 in. x 25 ft. Power Drum Auger can be operated manually or with an attached drill (not included). It features a center-balanced pistol grip that helps improve control and offers a comfortable operation. The auger's quick-release cable lock provides fast, simple and secure cable adjustments. Great for clearing stubborn clogs.
- Use to clear clogs in 1-1/4 in. - 2 in. drain lines
- High-impact drum housing for durability
- Can be operated manually or with a drill attached for stubborn clogs (drill not included)
- Center-balanced grip for comfortable operation and control
- Rubber over-mold in the pistol-grip handle helps minimize hand fatigue and enhance comfort during operation
- For maximum force, rotate drum in clockwise direction, when using a drill, ensure that the drill is in the forward position
Designed for most small household drains, the Husky 1/2 in. x 50 ft. drain auger features a high-quality spring wire for excellent flexibility in tight bends. The design provides maximum thrusting action, even though strainer crossbars. Can be used to clear most household drains that range from 2 in. to 4 in.
- Use to clear 2 in. - 4 in. drain lines
- 1/2 in. x 50 ft. rust resistant, high-carbon round diameter spring steel wire
- Galvanized steel handle with easy spin grips
- Large ergonomic grip handles for added comfort
- Durable construction