Searched for "milwaukee tools"
Taco OnCommand Systems are manufactured using the highest quality U.S. made component parts available. Patented Integral Flow Checks (IFC) are built into each OnCommand pump to prevent cold water from entering the hot water line. Patented ACT OnCommand Electronics are the controls for each OnCommand System. This state-of-the-art electronics allows the system to accurately sense temperature and automatically shut off the system to maximize comfort and energy savings. OnCommand Systems are the only recirculation product that saves both energy and water approved by the US Department of Energy and State Energy Commissions. You can look forward to over 15 years of life expectancy with a Taco OnCommand System.
- "00" Cartridge circulating pump with built-in OnCommand Electronics, power cord, Integral Flow Check (IFC) and mounting bracket
- Starter button
- Set of two (2) 1/2" plumbing adapter tees
- Set of two (2) 1/2" stainless steel flex lines
- 115 volt
- 3,250 RPM
- Unique Integral Flow Checks built into OnCommand pump to keep cold water from entering the hot water line
- Patented electronics sense the temperature and automatically shut off the system for saving energy
- Approved by the US Department of Energy and State Energy Commissions
- Includes all necessary hardware for convenient installation
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL ProPEX Expander delivers the fastest 3/8 in. -1 in. connections. Utilizing an auto-rotating head mechanism, the M12 FUEL ProPEX Expander provides even expansions for the most consistent installations. The new ProPEX Expander Heads with RAPID SEAL provide the fastest PEX seal for less down time before pressure testing. Access tight locations to install tubing with the compact, right angle design for fast and easy installations. All-metal gears and an integrated metal frame deliver maximum tool durability on the job site. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the fastest expansions, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there's less downtime on the job.
- Auto-rotating mechanism provides quick, uniform expansions
- Fastest 3/8 in. -1 in. expansions for up to 35% faster connections
- ProPEX expander heads with RAPID SEAL for up to 65% faster sealing at 45 degree
- Quick cam mechanism for fast, continuous expansion
- Built-in auto rotate mechanism for effortless, one-handed use
- Compact, right angle design for use in tight locations
- All-metal gears and integrated magnesium frame for maximum jobsite durability
- Includes: (1) M12 FUEL ProPEX expander, (1) M12 charger, (1) BMC, (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery, (1) 1/2 in. rapid seal ProPEX expander head, (1) 3/4 in. rapid seal ProPEX expander head, (1) 1 in. rapid seal ProPEX expander head
- LED work light illuminates work space in dark locations
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- M12 FUEL ProPEX expander (2532-20), 1/2 in. ProPEX expander head with RAPID SEAL (49-16-2414), 3/4 in. ProPEX expander head with RAPID SEAL (49-16-2416), 1 in. ProPEX expander head with RAPID SEAL (49-16-2418), M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery (48-11-2420), (1) M12 lithium-ion battery charger (48-59-2401), ProPEX expander cone grease (49-08-2400), carrying case
The MILWAUKEE M12 FORCE LOGIC Press Tool Kit with Jaws is the lightest press tool on the market and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. The M12 press tool features a one-handed, in-line design enabling users to operate the tool nearly anywhere they can fit their arm. Built-in REDLINK technology enables the plumbing press tool to monitor the force output, delivering users with quality connections. A visual indicator alerts users when a secure connection has been achieved and when the tool needs calibration. The cordless press tool features the best calibration standards, only requiring service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users to perform up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the job site up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with Milwaukee press jaws, this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands. The FORCE LOGIC press tool is powered by Milwaukee's M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, allowing users to Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System. In addition to the press tool, this kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery packs, 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. copper jaws, an M12 REDLITHIUM Charger, and a carrying case.
- Enables Connections on Copper, PEX, Black Iron, Stainless Steel, & more
- Features the best calibration standard in the industry
- Batteries recharge in 30 minutes
- Cut, fasten and connect all on one system
- Performs 32,000 crimps between service inspections
- 5-year tool, 2-year battery, 2 year jaw warranty
- Compatible with all M12 batteries & chargers
- Tool warranty: 5 years
- 15 degree offset connector for drain access under fixed faucets
- Includes: (1) M12 Force Logic Press Tool (2473-20), (1) 1/2 in. jaw (49-16-2450), (1) 3/4 in. jaw (49-16-2451), (1) 1 in. jaw (49-16-2452), (2) M12 REDLITHIUM Compact 1.5 ah Battery (48-11-2401), (1) M12 REDLITHIUM Charger (48-59-2401), and Carrying Case.
The M18 ProPEX Expansion Tool features an auto-rotating head for convenient 1-handed operation. A D-handle design and integrated magnesium frame offers maximum jobsite durability, while the quick cam mechanism delivers precise, continuous expansion for 3/8 in. and 1-1/2 in. ProPEX connections. Designed specifically for Uponor ProPEX, the M18 ProPEX Expansion Tool is built to make effortless installations faster than any other tool in the Industry.
- Built-in auto rotate mechanism for effortless, 1-handed use
- Quick cam mechanism delivers precise, continuous expansion for 3/8 in. to 1-1/2 in. ProPEX
- D-handle design and integrated magnesium frame provides maximum jobsite durability
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- LED work light illuminates work space in dark locations
- Stroke length 3/8 in. to 1-1/2 in.
- Warranty- 5-year on tool and 3-year on batteries
- Includes: one M18 Cordless ProPEX expansion tool (bare tool) (2632-20), 2-M18 REDLITHIUM XC extended capacity battery (48-11-1828), 1 M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812), 1 ProPEX expander cone grease (49-08-2400), one 1 in. M18 ProPEX expansion head (49-16-2608), one 1-1/4 in. M18 ProPEX expansion head (49-16-2610), one 1-1/2 in. M18 ProPEX expansion head (49-16-2612), 1-carrying case