Searched for "POWER TOOL ACCESSORIES ryobi"
Keep your tools and accessories neatly organized with this polypropylene toolbox, designed to be used with Metaltech scaffolding units. Able to hold up to 50 lbs. of weight, their durable consturction allows them toi function as an extra storage compartment and/or organizer for your tools, and materials. You may also opt to use them as an additional shelf whilst doing construction projects, in which they can act as extra space where you can keep your materials within reach. It even sports cups, easy-grab corners, and a recessed center spot where you can easily fit your paint cans in while at work. Accomplish your project with ease and peace of mind knowing that our product is ANSI certified, CSA approved, and OSHA compliant. Here at Metaltech, we strive to develop, manufacture and sell safe, reliable, and innovative products that make working easier and faster to execute with built-in safety and sturdiness. Our products are specifically suited for residential, commercial, and industrial construction.
- A versatile container that will keep all of your tools, parts, and/or accessories safe. in one compact place
- Made with durable polypropylene construction that can hold a load capacity of up to 50 lbs.
- Easy to set up with no tools required - can be installed at any height, facing in or out
- Sports large integrated cups, easy-grab corners, and its center area is recessed to fit paint cans for construction work
- Intended to be used with the following Metaltech models: Jobsite Series 6 ft. Baker (I-CISC), Jobsite Series 6 ft. Baker Trapdoor (I-CISCTP), Jobsite Series Perry Style (I-CISCPY), Alu Series 6 ft. Baker (I-CAISC), Jobsite Series Safeclimb (I-CISCH1), Jobsite Series 6 ft. Baker with Anti-Slip Deck (I-CISCAS), Jobsite Series Baker with HD Casters (I-CISCDW), Scafflock Safety Brakes (I-ISL), and Jobsite Series 6 ft. (I-IRC)
- Assembled dimensions are 30.25 x 20 x 2.75 in. (76.8 x 50.8 x 6.7 cm) with a weight of 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- No tools needed