Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The Milwaukee Infrared Temperature gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor and outdoor, this infrared temperature gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. Simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-Point reinforced frame, fully bumper nose and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee Infrared Temperature gun survives 9 ft. drops for superior durability.
- Measures surface temperatures -22-degreeF to 1022-degreeF for use in a variety of applications
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1 ft. spot from 12 ft. way
- Premium LCD display for clear readings
- User-configurable high/low temperature alert
- Fully bumper nose, shielded LCD survives 9 ft. drops
- Hold, maximum, minimum, average, different modes
- Clear button functions for easy setup
- Overmolded grip for easy handling
- 0.95 fixed emissivity
- M12 system compatible
- Bare tool - no battery or charger included
The Milwaukee M-Spector Inspection Scope Kit delivers professional diagnostics in hard-to-reach places. With the smallest camera head in its class (9 mm Dia), the M-Spector allows you to quickly inspect behind walls, in vents, pipes and other tight spots. The 320 x 240 digital inspection scope provides superb image quality -- crisp, clear images jump off the large 2.7 in. LCD displayand four LED lights surrounding the inspection scope provide ample illumination without shadow or glare. The 3 ft. cable is rigid yet flexible and slides into narrow channels to let you see spaces that are otherwise not visible. This kit includes a pipe guide attachment for improved maneuverability in pipes and is also compatible with Milwaukee hook, magnet and mirror attachments (sold separately) for greater versatility. A hard-sided carrying case keeps components protected during transport.
- 2.7 in. color LCD screen delivers crisp, clear images
- 9 mm camera head diameter allows access to tight spaces
- 4 surrounding LED lights on camera deliver ample illumination without shadow or glare
- 3 ft. enhanced cable offers lasting durability
- Pipe guide attachment allows exceptional maneuverability in pipes
- Includes M-Spector inspection scope, pipe guide attachment, 9-Volt battery and carrying case
- Backed by a Milwaukee 5-year limited warranty