Squares & Protractors
This heavy-duty Empire 48 in. Drywall T-square features bold white numbers and graduations on a high-contrast blue background to offer easy and quick reads. Large, bold numbers and graduation help to identify measurements quickly and a securely. Riveted head ensures accurate cuts and marks over time.
- Securely riveted head helps to provide accurate measurements, marks and cuts
- Large white bold numbers and graduations on a high-contrast background help offer easy and quick reads
- Durable blue finish is easy to see on job sites
- Heavy-duty design
- Durable aluminum square
- High visibility blue finish
The Empire Magnum Fat Boy 7 in. Aluminum Rafter Square is built from a solid extrusion that resists bending, breakage and corrosion. It accurately measures distances and angles and features stamped conversion tables with clear, easily visible markings. A thick, solid edge also makes it safe for use as a saw guide.
- Thick edge for safety when used as a saw guide
- Stamped conversion tables
- Solid aluminum extruded design resists bending and breakage
- Resists rust and corrosion to extend tool life
- Reduces bending
- Can be used as a saw guide
- Very visible markings
The blade on this 12 in. square is hard chrome plated to help prevent rust from forming. The knob and scriber are made from brass for durability. The bright yellow handle has a vial built-in it for accuracy.
- Durably etched, hard-chrome-plated blades are rust resistant and made to last
- 12 in. square has precision-machined working surfaces for improved accuracy
- Built-in scriber comes in handy for surface marking
- Easy-to-read vial
- High-visibility yellow, die-cast handle with brass hardware for durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Empire Framing Square is ideal for laying out and marking patterns in framing, roofing and stairway work. The Framing Square features permanently stamped numbers and 1/8 in. graduations. 24 in. x 2 in. body, 1/16 in. thick. 16 in. x 1-1/2 in. tongue.
- Durable protective epoxy coating prevents rust and corrosion
- Deep stamped numbers and graduations
- Features 1/8 in. graduations
- Steel construction
- Also available in inch/metric configuration
- 1-year limited warranty
Molded-in contrasting color graduations for readability. Wrapping graduations for accuracy. Extra thick ABS plastic body holds up to heavy-duty use. Available in 2 lengths: 12 in. and 7 in.
- Molded-in contrasting color graduations for readability
- Wrapping graduations for accuracy
- Extra thick ABS plastic body holds up to heavy-duty use
- Large base provides strong grip on materials
- Versatile tool thick body ideal for use as saw guide
- 1/8 in.
This square is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Embossed graduations are painted yellow for readability in most light conditions. The anodized surface resists corrosion.
- Extra-thick aircraft-grade aluminum maximizes durability and maintains accurate square
- Embossed graduations are painted yellow for readability in most light conditions
- Markings include brace measures, octagon scale, board measures and rafter table
- Anodized surface resists corrosion
- Aluminum material
- Individually inspected for accuracy
- Surface treated to resist corrosion and extend the life