Examine dark and inaccessible areas with the General Tools 80560 Telescoping LED Lighted Inspection Mirror. Great for toolmakers, machinists, inspectors and mechanics, this telescoping mirror has 2 extra-bright LED lights that facilitate the inspection of hard-to-see and hard-to-reach areas. Use it to peer into the dark crevices of your workspace, search for lost tools, look behind the fridge or inspect cars while performing detailed automotive work. The 360 degree double ball joint allows the inspection mirror to swivel freely yet hold a desired position, making it great for maneuvering around tight spaces. 2 LEDs, positioned at 2 and 10 o'clock, respectively, spread light evenly over the viewing area. An extra-long, 33 in. telescoping arm offers added reach and the fully-polished 2 in. x 3 in. glass machinist mirror is shatter resistant.
- Telescoping mirror illuminates hard-to-see and hard-to-reach areas
- Peer into dark spaces to find leaks, breaks or lost tools
- Great for toolmakers, machinists, inspectors, mechanics and for daily home use
- Arm extends from 12 in. to 33 in.
- 2 extra-bright LED lights spread light evenly over the viewing area
- 2 in. x 3 in. machinist mirror excels at maneuvering around tight spaces
- Shatter-resistant glass mirror is fully polished for optimal visibility
- 360 degree double ball joint allows mirror to swivel freely yet hold a desired position