The Husky 7-Piece hook and o-ring pick set features ergonomic handles for user control and comfort. The alloy steel chrome blades provide protection against rust and corrosion. Ideal for removing and replacing O-rings, cotter pins, springs, and other small items, this kit comes in a variety of shapes making sure you have the right tool for the job. Set includes the 5 in. Cotter Pin Puller, the 4 in. Hose Puller Pick, the 4 1/2 in. Awl, the 3 1/8 in. Mini Full-Hook, the 3 1/8 in. 90 degree Mini Hook, the 3 1/8 in. Straight Mini Hook, and the 3 1/8 in. Mini Offset Hook.
- Variety of shapes to leverage or pull parts, springs and cotter pins
- Access around wiring, hoses and other engine bay obstacles
- Full polish alloy steel blade prevents rust and corrosion
- Oring pick set features ergonomic tri-lobe dual material handle provides the optimal balance of strength and efficiency
- Oil and solvent resistant handle provides a longer tool life
- Blades laser etched with part number for quick identification
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards for performance and quality
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.