Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The M12 Rivet Tool is the first cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability, and size. The 2550-20 can pull up to 3/16" stainless steel rivets, 450 1/8" steel rivets on one 1.5 a/hr. charge, and reduces muscle effort from a hand tool by over 60%. No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products. 2X longer life over current cordless solutions delivers greater durability from common jobsite conditions and use. This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 6.5" in length allowing users more access in tight spaces. The M12 Rivet Tool is part of the M12 battery platform, offering 90+ solutions on one battery system.
- Pull Up to 3/16" Stainless Steel Rivets
- 450 1/8" Steel Rivets per charge
- Part of 90+ Solutions on the M12 Platform
- Pull 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" Rivets
- Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel - Capacity
- 0.8" Stroke Length
- 2,000 lbs. pulls force
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation
- Nose Reach = 1.55"
- Types of Rivets Used -Â 3/32"-3/16" All Material
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Mandrel Sizes Included -Â 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16"
- Includes: 2550-20 M12 Rivet Tool (Batteries Sold Seperately)
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Gauge Â¼ in. Narrow Crown Stapler delivers peak productivity, providing users with unmatched stapling performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. A nitrogen air spring mechanism gives this cordless staple gun power to consistently sink staples to the proper depth in hard materials with the ability to adjust to drive staples in soft materials without blowing through. The combination of a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides an unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time, keeping users efficient throughout the day. This battery powered narrow crown stapler is compact and lightweight, giving users better access into tight spaces and limiting fatigue throughout the day. The M18 FUEL 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of a cordless tool. The tool includes 2 work contact tips and a reversible belt hook.
- Delivers consistent, clean staple setting, with the power to drive into hard materials and adjustability for soft materials
- Compact size and light weight
- Zero ramp-up time
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 200 plus tools
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- No gas cartridge required
- 2 work contact tips included
- Reversible belt hook included
- On/off power button
- Includes: one 2749-20 M18 FUEL 18-Gauge 1/4 in. narrow crown stapler tool-only