Searched for "milwaukee"
Get blades that are built to last with this Milwaukee 15-Piece utility blade set. The hook utility blades are up to 2X stronger so it's easy to cut insulation, roofing, synthetic wrap and other building materials. The carton utility blades last 5X longer and minimize the risk of a cutting injury while protecting the contents in cartons, boxes and packaged goods. The utility knife blades fit all Milwaukee and most standard utility knives. The set also includes a storage case. These blades give you superior performance and durability with every use.
- General purpose blade lasts 5X longer
- Hook blade is up to 2X stronger
- Hook blade is ideal for roofing
- Carton blade lasts 5X longer
- Storage case included
- Carton blade is ideal for cartons
- Fits all utility knives
The Milwaukee 48-22-1950 is a 50-pack of General Purpose Utility Blades. Milwaukee General Purpose Utility Blades are designed to maximize cutting performance and durability in most common jobsite materials. Milwaukee utility blades are engineered to fit Milwaukee and most standard utility knives. Milwaukee General Purpose Blades are available in 5-packs and 50-packs.
- Micro carbide deposited metal delivers up to 3X longer life than standard carbon blades
- Precision honing process removes the burr from cutting edge for cleaner cuts
- Optimized grind angles deliver improved sharpness for less repeat cuts
- Includes 50 utility blades and Milwaukee dispenser (patent pending)
- Best In class blades
- Maximize cutting performance and durability in most common jobsite materials
- Milwaukee utility blades are engineered to fit Milwaukee and most standard utility knives