Searched for "milwaukee"
The MILWAUKEE Jobsite Offset Scissors feature all-metal handles for added durability and up to 10X Longer Life. The construction scissors include a serrated cutting edge for increased force and grip. Bolt Lock Technology prevents blades from loosening to ensure precision cutting. For added precision, ruler markings are on the front of the blades. Milwaukee backs these durable scissors with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Bolt Lock technology - blades will not loosen
- Chrome plated for rust protection
- Large handle loops for use with gloves
- Index finger groove increased control
- Ruler markings on blade measure and cut
- 60% offset design keep hands above cutting material
- Designed for right or left-handed users
- All-metal core - added durability
- Cuts common jobsite materials
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Includes: 1 jobsite offset scissors
The Milwaukee 48-22-4041 Jobsite Offset Scissors feature Iron Carbide cutting edges for maximum durability during tough cuts and an all-metal handle core for protection from drops and handle breakage. Bolt Lock Technology prevents blades from loosening to ensure precision cutting. For added precision, ruler markings are featured on the front of the blade.
- Iron carbide edge blades
- All metal cores
- Bolt lock technology
- Rust protection hard chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Large handle loops
- Ruler markings on blade
- Index finger groove