Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
The MILWAUKEE M18 ROCKET Dual Power Tower Light provides 25% More Light and All Day Operation. The LED light tower has Dual Power capability and delivers 2500 lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output. Users can choose to power this tower light with Milwaukee M18 batteries or by an extension cord for maximum versatility. The LED light tower is capable of filling large areas, extending from 4 to 7 feet and providing 2,500 lumens of TRUEVIEW light output in high mode, 1,100 in medium, and 700 in low. The portable light tower has reinforced legs that are impact-resistant, and a low center of gravity for a stable base. The LED light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, nested in a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. The LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Milwaukee ROCKET Tower Lights are designed to deploy in seconds and built to adapt to any job site environment. The LED light towers supply both task and area lighting as well as provide light overhead to reduce shadows in the workspace.
- 2,500 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- 5 Second Setup, 7ft Extension
- Powered by M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries or Extension Cord
- Adjustable Head: Rotates 230 degree Vertically, Pivots 240 degree horizontally
- Low Battery Indicator
- Up to 12 hours of run-time with M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack
- Impact Resistant Reinforced Legs
- Impact Resitant, Adjustable Light Head
- Protective Light Head Guard when Stored or in Tranportation.
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18 System, featuring 200+ products
- Includes: 2131-20 M18 ROCKET Dual Power Tower Light
Ryobi introduces the new HYBRID LED Color Range Work Light. Variable color temperature adjusts from 2700K to 5000K degrees to give you the most accurate view of your workspace. Equipped with CREE LEDs, this light projects over 1200 Lumens of light. The adjustable knob correlates light temperature for improved color perception. This light features 360° light head rotation for a variety of positions and HYBRID technology, allowing for use with a Ryobi ONE+ battery or AC extension cord.
- Hybrid technology allows for unlimited runtime
- Over 24-hour of runtime using a ONE+ high capacity lithium-ion battery
- High (lumen output 1200), medium (lumen output 700), low (lumen output 100)
- Compatible with all 1/4 in. x 20 tripod mounts
- 360° light head rotation for variety of positions
- Multiple hanging options
- Part of the Ryobi lineup of over 100 ONE+ tools
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Includes P795 18-Volt hybrid LED color range work light, tripod adaptor and operators manual
- Bulb Type: LED
- Cord Length (ft.): 0
- Electrical Product Type: Clamp/Handheld/Stand-up Work Light
- Features: No Additional Features
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
- Number of Light Bulbs: 8
- Type of Work Light: Portable
- Wattage (watts): 0