The 2D Maglite flashlight, renowned for its quality, durability and reliability. It is now available with the new MAG-LED Technology. The Maglite D Cell Flashlight is internationally accepted as the Professional Flashlight. It is built tough enough to last a lifetime.
- Powerful projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head, balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED, for a brilliant adjustable beam
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance, water and shock resistant
- 412 m beam distance
Bright. Versatile. Indispensable. ENERGIZER brings bold, innovative flashlight technology to virtually any situation, indoors or out. For simple household use or serious storm preparation, the standard flashlight has come a long-way.
- Class I (group A, B, C, D), Class II (group E, F, G), Class III rated
- Certified MSHA methane-air mixtures
- LED technology
- Oil and grease resistant body
Featuring our Inspection beam pattern, the G19 casts a nearly perfect circle of smooth and consistent light. At just 4 in. in length, it can be carried almost anywhere and has an impressive 54 lumen output, making it a useful tool for a variety of situations. Built tough, an impact-resistant, lightweight aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards, the G19 also features an unbreakable LED and rubberized O-ring for reliable water resistance and durability. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 54 lumen light output
- 3 hour 15 minute runtime
- 24 m (78 ft.) beam distance
- Aluminum body; Rear switch
- Impact and water resistant
- Recommended drain: K-7272 or K-7271
The Coast G50 Focusing LED flashlight features a twist focus using Coast's Pure Beam Focusing Optic System, providing superior beam consistency from spot to flood with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights. With a light output of 230 Lumens, the G50 will light up a target as far as 165 m (541 ft.) away with its spot beam or a large, broad area closer up with its flood beam pattern. A lightweight aluminum casing offers great durability and will hold up to heavy daily use. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 230 Lumens output
- 2-hour 30-minute runtime
- 165 m (541 ft.) beam distance
- Rear power switch
- 1-hour 30-minute runtime
- Rear switch system
- IPX4 weather proof rating
- Includes 3 AAA-cell batteries to allow for immediate use
- Impact and weather resistant
- Backed by Coast's lifetime warranty