The 2D Maglite flashlight, renowned for its quality, durability and reliability. It is now available with the new MAG-LED Technology. The Maglite D Cell Flashlight is internationally accepted as the Professional Flashlight. It is built tough enough to last a lifetime.
- Powerful projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head, balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED, for a brilliant adjustable beam
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance, water and shock resistant
- 412 m beam distance
Easy to use with a powerful projecting LED beam, this flashlight has a push-button tail cap switch. It delivers user-friendly, performance-oriented features with a sleek, tactical design. Driven by the next generation of MAG-LED technology, this reliable flashlight is built to last.
- Tail cap switch with 3 function modes: (1 click) high, (2 clicks) low and (3 clicks) strobe
- Professional water-resistant (rating: IPX4) and shock-resistant
- National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) certified
- Design features a cluster of 3 batteries inserted side-by-side
- Anodized aluminum body
The new Klein Tools Flashlight with Worklight is a better alternative than a large, heavy flashlight when working in low light areas. This light is both a bright, focused flashlight and a broadcasting flood light in one small package. Just secure the light on a metal surface with the strong magnet for convenient hands-free function.
- Bright, focused flashlight and broadcasting work light in one tool
- Strong magnet for secure, hands-free illumination
- Glow ring tip charges while the light is on and allows for easy retrieval in the dark
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Aluminum body with cushion-grip handle
- Pocket clip for easy, convenient access