EVEREADY has economical and dependable handheld lights for the whole family. Their quality, performance and economy make our lights perfect for everyday use. Whether indoors or out, Eveready provides the light you need.
- LED bulb produces bright white light for a variety of tasks on the job site
- Constructed from non-conductive materials
- Chemical-resistant polypropylene body resists staining and corrosion
- Convenient built-in hanging ring
Coupling the Pure Beam Optic with the ability to twist focus, the PX1 Flashlight will be your trusted sidekick for all of your daily work in a variety of distances. While in flood mode, the light casts a huge circle of light that is equally bright across without any dark spots. Then twist it into spot mode, and the light will reach far downrange with a transition halo that allows for a large viewing area surrounding the tight spot beam. Add a reversible clip to either secure in your pocket or attach to the bill of your hat, and you have ultimate versatility. With Coasts commitment to quality, the PX1 Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The PX1 Flashlight is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pack 2-powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition with no halos or hot spots between short and long-range viewing patented focusing technology adapts to your need
- Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation twist focus system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight
- HIGH LOW LIGHT MODES: Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between High power and low power options.
- SPECS: Light Output 315 lumens (high), 25 lumens (low). Beam Distance: x meters (high), x meters (low). Runtime: x hours (high), x hours (low).Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: Backed by the COAST Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. IPX4 rated design for water resistance and durable body for 1-meter drop protection.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by the COAST Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 3 x alkaline batteries and battery cartridge.
- Impact resistant
- Backed by lifetime warranty
Featuring our Inspection beam pattern, the G19 casts a nearly perfect circle of smooth and consistent light. At just 4 in. in length, it can be carried almost anywhere and has an impressive 54 lumen output, making it a useful tool for a variety of situations. Built tough, an impact-resistant, lightweight aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards, the G19 also features an unbreakable LED and rubberized O-ring for reliable water resistance and durability. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 54 lumen light output
- 3 hour 15 minute runtime
- 24 m (78 ft.) beam distance
- Aluminum body; Rear switch
- Impact and water resistant
- Recommended drain: K-7272 or K-7271
The Mini Maglite LED flashlight delivers performance oriented features in a sleek compact design. This advanced lighting instrument is driven by the next generation MAG-LED Technology. Flashlight includes a new multi-mode electronic switch which offers Peak Power, 25% Power (low light), Blink Mode and SOS.
- Battery life on low is 31 hours
- High performance LED and more powerful projecting LED beam that focuses simply by rotating the head
- Balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a new performance enhanced LED, yielding high output intensity
- Intelligent energy source management allows the user to choose the power level
- Extended battery life - compared to the prior-generation mini Maglite 2AA LED flashlight, this next-generation flashlight yields much improved battery longevity even in the maximum-power mode
The Coast G50 Focusing LED flashlight features a twist focus using Coast's Pure Beam Focusing Optic System, providing superior beam consistency from spot to flood with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights. With a light output of 230 Lumens, the G50 will light up a target as far as 165 m (541 ft.) away with its spot beam or a large, broad area closer up with its flood beam pattern. A lightweight aluminum casing offers great durability and will hold up to heavy daily use. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 230 Lumens output
- 2-hour 30-minute runtime
- 165 m (541 ft.) beam distance
- Rear power switch
- 1-hour 30-minute runtime
- Rear switch system
- IPX4 weather proof rating
- Includes 3 AAA-cell batteries to allow for immediate use
- Impact and weather resistant
- Backed by Coast's lifetime warranty
Not sure what type of batteries you like to use most? Then go with our HX5 Flashlight, which is compatible with not just standard alkaline AA, but with rechargeable NiMH or rechargeable Lithium 14500s as well (NiMH & Lithium not included). With the Lithium 14500 cells, the lumen output jumps nearly three times as bright as with the alkaline battery. Also unique to the HX5 Flashlight is a two-way clip that makes it easy to clip in either direction on your pockets or even the bill of your hat. Using our Pure Beam Focusing System with Slide Focus, this light can easily transition from flood to spot modes with one hand.With Coasts commitment to quality, the HX5 Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The HX5 Flashlight is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pure beam focusing optic
- Slide focus system
- 2-way pocket clip
- Compatible with lithium 14500s, rechargeable NiMH, and alkaline batteries (alkaline battery included)
- 130 Lumens light output
- 79 meter beam distance
- 3-hour 45-minute runtime
- IPX4 weather rating
- Impact resistant
- Backed by Coast's lifetime warranty
The 2D Maglite flashlight, renowned for its quality, durability and reliability. It is now available with the new MAG-LED Technology. The Maglite D Cell Flashlight is internationally accepted as the Professional Flashlight. It is built tough enough to last a lifetime.
- Powerful projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head, balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED, for a brilliant adjustable beam
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance, water and shock resistant
- 412 m beam distance
The 3D Maglite flashlight, renowned for its quality, durability and reliability/ It is now available with the new MAG-LED Technology. The Maglite D Cell Flashlight is internationally know as the Professional Flashlight. It is built tough to last a lifetime.
- Powerful projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head balanced optics combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED or a brilliant adjustable beam
- Rugged machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance water and shock resistant
- 412 m beam distance
With a QuicClik function system of the LED MAG Charger, users can, within the General function set, choose Full Power (643 Lumens), Low Power (148 Lumens) or ECO Mode. There are 3 additional function sets, Outdoor, Law Enforcement and Military, each offering a different set of functions invoked n a different sequence for quickest access to the functions the user prefers. Has QuickFocus system and adjusts from spot to flood in about 1/4 turn.
- Eco mode - featuring improved recharging efficiency and a super power saving mode that yields up to 66 Lumens with greatly extended run-time, adjusts from spot-to-flood with 1/4 turn of the head
- Runtime: 4-hours (H), 17-hours (L) and 37-hours (ECO)
- Beam distance of 407 m
- Includes: MAG charger LED rechargeable flashlight, charging unit, NIMH battery pack, 120-Volt converter, 12-Volt DC adapter
Easy to use with a powerful projecting LED beam, this flashlight has a push-button tail cap switch. It delivers user-friendly, performance-oriented features with a sleek, tactical design. Driven by the next generation of MAG-LED technology, this reliable flashlight is built to last.
- Tail cap switch with 3 function modes: (1 click) high, (2 clicks) low and (3 clicks) strobe
- Professional water-resistant (rating: IPX4) and shock-resistant
- National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) certified
- Design features a cluster of 3 batteries inserted side-by-side
- Anodized aluminum body
Our super bright rechargeable duty flashlight in our traditional series, the Stinger LED is a multi-purpose durable aluminum flashlight designed for the broadest range of lighting needs at the best value. Use high mode for a bright 425 lumen beam that reaches an impressive 322 meters. Ideal for law enforcement, security, auto mechanics and industrial applications.
- 425 lumens and 322 meter beam on high mode
- Switch to low mode for runtime up to 10 hours
- Durable aluminum body with non-slip comfort grip
- IPX4 water resistant and impact resistance tested
- NiMH battery rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Compact, snap-in charger
- High/Med/Low/Strobe modes
Bright and durable, this Energizer Metal LED Flashlight is a trusted choice for household and work needs. Featuring a sturdy metal construction and today's LED technology, this ergonomic solution also shines up to 4X brighter than standard LED technology. It provides hours and hours of clear, uniform light for a wide variety of household and work tasks.
- Durable aluminum construction
- Up to 4X brighter than standard LED technology
- Easy to operate push button
- Includes 2D Energizer max batteries