Coupling the Pure Beam Optic with the ability to twist focus, the PX1 Flashlight will be your trusted sidekick for all of your daily work in a variety of distances. While in flood mode, the light casts a huge circle of light that is equally bright across without any dark spots. Then twist it into spot mode, and the light will reach far downrange with a transition halo that allows for a large viewing area surrounding the tight spot beam. Add a reversible clip to either secure in your pocket or attach to the bill of your hat, and you have ultimate versatility. With Coasts commitment to quality, the PX1 Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The PX1 Flashlight is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pack 2-powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition with no halos or hot spots between short and long-range viewing patented focusing technology adapts to your need
- Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation twist focus system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight
- HIGH LOW LIGHT MODES: Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between High power and low power options.
- SPECS: Light Output 315 lumens (high), 25 lumens (low). Beam Distance: x meters (high), x meters (low). Runtime: x hours (high), x hours (low).Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: Backed by the COAST Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. IPX4 rated design for water resistance and durable body for 1-meter drop protection.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by the COAST Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 3 x alkaline batteries and battery cartridge.
- Impact resistant
- Backed by lifetime warranty
Not sure what type of batteries you like to use most? Then go with our HX5 Flashlight, which is compatible with not just standard alkaline AA, but with rechargeable NiMH or rechargeable Lithium 14500s as well (NiMH & Lithium not included). With the Lithium 14500 cells, the lumen output jumps nearly three times as bright as with the alkaline battery. Also unique to the HX5 Flashlight is a two-way clip that makes it easy to clip in either direction on your pockets or even the bill of your hat. Using our Pure Beam Focusing System with Slide Focus, this light can easily transition from flood to spot modes with one hand.With Coasts commitment to quality, the HX5 Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The HX5 Flashlight is backed by Coasts lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pure beam focusing optic
- Slide focus system
- 2-way pocket clip
- Compatible with lithium 14500s, rechargeable NiMH, and alkaline batteries (alkaline battery included)
- 130 Lumens light output
- 79 meter beam distance
- 3-hour 45-minute runtime
- IPX4 weather rating
- Impact resistant
- Backed by Coast's lifetime warranty
The Mini Maglite LED flashlight delivers performance oriented features in a sleek compact design. This advanced lighting instrument is driven by the next generation MAG-LED Technology. Flashlight includes a new multi-mode electronic switch which offers Peak Power, 25% Power (low light), Blink Mode and SOS.
- Battery life on low is 31 hours
- High performance LED and more powerful projecting LED beam that focuses simply by rotating the head
- Balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a new performance enhanced LED, yielding high output intensity
- Intelligent energy source management allows the user to choose the power level
- Extended battery life - compared to the prior-generation mini Maglite 2AA LED flashlight, this next-generation flashlight yields much improved battery longevity even in the maximum-power mode
The Milwaukee ROVER Magnetic Flood Light is a bright, versatile personal floodlight that users can take everywhere and stick anywhere. The LED flood light features two built-in magnets on the top and back, giving users the versatility to mount the light in different orientations to deliver light wherever needed. The cordless LED floodlight delivers 300 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output, giving users bright, high-quality task lighting for the most accurate details and color. The Magnetic Flood Light survives repeated drops from 4 meters (12 ft.) and is water and dust resistant to withstand the demands of daily use on jobsites. Maximize the light's brightness or runtime depending on the job using the high and low mode options. The ROVER Magnetic Flood Light's area covered by a limited lifetime warranty. ROVER Flood Lights are built to tackle any location or application thrown at them with the versatility to adapt to any jobsite. All Milwaukee portable floodlights stick, clamp and hang on almost anything and can be carried to cast light in multiple orientations.
- 7,700 Lumens of TRUEVIEW high definition ouput
- TRUEVIEW high definition output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Survives the job. no on-site maintenance
- Reduces energy by 30%
- Wire up once; accepts 120-277-Volt
- Integrated terminal block, accepts 120-277-Volt
- High impact polycarbonate lens
- Accepts most sizes of NM-B and MC Cable
- Reusable and universal strain reliefs
- Integrated hang cable
- Integrated spring loaded cable retention
- Replaceable Lens
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- (1) 2155-AC RADIUS LED 70-Watt temporary site light
The 3D Maglite flashlight, renowned for its quality, durability and reliability/ It is now available with the new MAG-LED Technology. The Maglite D Cell Flashlight is internationally know as the Professional Flashlight. It is built tough to last a lifetime.
- Powerful projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head balanced optics combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED or a brilliant adjustable beam
- Rugged machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance water and shock resistant
- 412 m beam distance
A must-have for your toolbox and for your home, the DEWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion LED Flashlight provides two zones of very bright light, giving you multiple output options. Easy to use and carry, this flashlight has pivoting functionality, is lightweight, has a ring hook for hanging and has no bulb to replace. Durably made for years of reliable use, this flashlight requires 1 lithium-ion battery. Battery and charger are sold separately.
- Bright LED output; 110 Lumens
- Integral hook for hands-free use in multiple placements
- Head rotates 120Â°
- Low heat output compared to xenon lights
- Efficient LED bulb improves run time
- Requires 20-Volt Max lithium-ion battery; sold separately
- Includes: 20-Volt Max lithium-ion LED flashlight
- 90 day money back guarantee; 1-year free service contract; 3-year limited warranty
The 2D Maglite flashlight, renowned for its quality, durability and reliability. It is now available with the new MAG-LED Technology. The Maglite D Cell Flashlight is internationally accepted as the Professional Flashlight. It is built tough enough to last a lifetime.
- Powerful projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head, balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED, for a brilliant adjustable beam
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance, water and shock resistant
- 412 m beam distance
Easy to use with a powerful projecting LED beam, this flashlight has a push-button tail cap switch. It delivers user-friendly, performance-oriented features with a sleek, tactical design. Driven by the next generation of MAG-LED technology, this reliable flashlight is built to last.
- Tail cap switch with 3 function modes: (1 click) high, (2 clicks) low and (3 clicks) strobe
- Professional water-resistant (rating: IPX4) and shock-resistant
- National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) certified
- Design features a cluster of 3 batteries inserted side-by-side
- Anodized aluminum body
The new Klein Tools inspection penlight uniquely features a laser. This penlight can be used to pinpoint hard-to-reach places, which is ideal for communicating with foremen, inspectors, colleagues, etc. Helping to reduce, or even eliminate, mistakes is what makes the Inspection Penlight with Laser a jobsite necessity.
- LED penlight for up-close lighting in dim areas
- Laser pointer aids in pinpointing objects in out-of-reach locations
- Class II laser
- Glow ring tip charges while the light is on and allows for easy retrieval in the dark
- Pocket clip for easy, convenient access
- Aluminum body with cushion-grip handle