Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The Milwaukee 2217-20 Digital Multimeter offers a wide voltage range to 600-Volt AC/DC and measures frequencies from 10Hz to 50kHz. The heavy-duty True-RMS meter offers accuracy and durability with an easy-to-read white on black display and an over-molded dial for 1-handed use. A slide rail system provides space for adding proprietary accessories.
- Voltage range to 600-Volt AC/DC
- Frequency measurements from 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Contact temperature measurement from -40Â°F to 752Â°F
- Current measurement to 10 Amp AC/DC
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- High contrast white on black display with backlight for easy reading
- Auto ranging to milli-volt for accurate readings
- Lo-Z measurement to eliminate ghost voltage
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- Slide rail system for adding proprietary accessories
Milwaukee's 49-77-1001 Electrical Test Lead Set works on all digital multimeters, clamp meters and fork meters. Designed to measure up to 1000-Volt and 10 Amp, this electrical test lead set is ideal for measuring voltage, current and resistance of most electrical and HVAC/R systems. For measuring voltage, current and resistance in electrical and HVAC/R systems.
- For measuring voltage, current and resistance in electrical and HVAC/R systems
- Works with most digital multi-meters, clamp meters and fork meters
- Measures up to 1,000-Volt and 10 Amp
- Universal test leads work on all digital multimeters, clamp meters and fork meters
- Includes: 1 black test lead and 1 red test lead